Sizequeen Issue

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To Red44 and SizeQueenNY: Would you consider an open relationship, where one man satisfies your non-sexual needs and other men fulfill your physical needs? There seems to be a whole sub-culture of what some call cuckholds (don't like that term which often means SPH). But there seems to be a subset of men who can let there wife/companion find sexual satisfaction outside the relationship. I'm not recommending this, I'm just interested in your opinions. Thanks.

Not really

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may be a totally off base question here, but is there such a thing as a meet and greet or singles type function in any clothing optional venues? We have local hot springs close by which is clothing optional, but never really looked into any "singles night" type of get together.

See, my thinking is that you start off already knowing what you're potentially going to deal with, and then you just have to figure out if you like the person. Although, that does pose a hurdle for guys like me who are growers and not showers.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do you follow me in multiple threads and sound negative? I know the men I have been with and their endowment. It is not my fault you are inadequate so stop projecting

WTF?

I wished you luck in the other thread which was sincere. If you are really looking for something I hoped you would find it.

And what does my "inadequate" size have to do with this?

Look I didn't mean to offend you. I just asked if you really knew what it was you were asking for. If that is the case then fine. Some of the women on here have measured men so they do have a really good handle on what their size requirements are. An honest inquiry from me is not trying to insult your "sizequeendom" or anything.

Again, I only wish happiness for people so I was sincere in wishing you luck in getting what you want.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I'd like to add a couple of things to this discussion from a man's pov.

I would not be upfront about your need, which btw I respect completely. The reason is sinmply that you plant the idea that you are primarily interested, sex wise, in a big cock and that this is a sine qua non for an ongoing reltionship. If I am looking for an ongoing relationship, I don't want it to be reliant upon my cock. Of course I want my cock to be appreciated, but I don't want the confusion as to whether it is me or the cock. I appreciate that it is the whole package, but the stipulation throws doubt on this.

I am far more comfortable if a relationship develops to that point where we want to have sex and the cock is a pleasant surprise. This though is subject to size compatability. I am experienced enough to know that one woman's big is another woman's average, and that in the latter case a woman is getting from 8 what another woman gets from 6. You might find, if you are the latter that a big guy will find you less satisfying than the woman who is happy with 6.

Then there's the girth issue.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think being a size queen shouldn't be scolded. I know this is not what this thread is about. Nonetheless, IMO women should be more up front about a wish to date big-cocked men.

I see little wrong with sampling on the first date, and from there deciding if it's worth it.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I see little wrong with sampling on the first date, and from there deciding if it's worth it.

But the point is that SQNY doesn't want to sample unless there is proof of a minimum endowment. That's her business, but it does mean that she rejects men that she otherwise finds attractive and will sow seeds of discomfort in the minds of serious men who may meet her "requirements".

Several size queens,to one level or another, have acknowledged in this thread the problem the size need brings in reducing the pool of available men. It's a tough one, but there you are, you discount 90% of men and what are you left with? Many that you wouldn't fuck if your life depended upon it, and many who would reject you anyway.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anybody can have any dating requirements they wish. It's a size queens entire prerogative to only date men with big wangs. But everything has a cost, since only few men are super-endowed, then what does one expect?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
then what does one expect?

I think everyone is saying this.

I am just adding a few POVs.

I can't make up my mind whether a woman who needs a big wang is in any way more attractive to a man who has a big wang. I've had varying experiences on this one which is why I am interested in the subject.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this site by mistake and joined out of curiosity but I am a sizequeen. The only issue is, being a sizequeen on a site like this and fet, people assume I fall on the more promiscuous side of things. That isn't true for me at all. The number of partners I have had is low compared to many women I know. I have had a lot of sex with a few men. So yes there is the preference for large cock and I am on fet because of my sexually submissive side. The issue is, I am looking for one person to get to know and spend time with. How do I approach this while being true to what I am looking for within the adult community(have tried with other men, does not work out well)

I totally relate with this post right here..I have the same issue. I could have posted it.

I dont have the answer for you..still looking for one. But for some reason I have a feeling that you will not find the answer here..sad but true..I guess..

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may be a totally off base question here, but is there such a thing as a meet and greet or singles type function in any clothing optional venues? We have local hot springs close by which is clothing optional, but never really looked into any "singles night" type of get together.

See, my thinking is that you start off already knowing what you're potentially going to deal with, and then you just have to figure out if you like the person. Although, that does pose a hurdle for guys like me who are growers and not showers.

Seeing as no one answered my question, I did a bit of research myself. Around here there are a number of clothing optional hot springs, and social groups for naturists, some of which are singles friendly. Hell, I just found out there's a nude gardening club in my podunk small town here.

I never knew this, but there are clothing optional cruises too. A beach resort in Jamaica called Hedonism II and III, and the list goes on and on (surprisingly large one).

A lot of the sites I've seen have the disclaimer that they are non-sexual/family friendly, although I really don't see the problem with a single woman going (maybe with a couple of close friends in tow) and scoping out the singles scene from there.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Assuming that you're okay with a man who is at least a 7 1/2" about 6% of men will have penis that fits your criteria.

So about 8.3 million men in America will be compatible with you in that area. In your state, NY, there will be about 570,000 men. That's the population of a medium sized city. If you're really interested in getting a man with a large cock, you should be able to find one. Now, whether or not this guy will meet all your other criteria, is another question entirely.

Problem is Wally that thay have to be in the right age range and then available and then straight and then, and then etc etc. The actual number will come down massively.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think if you will only accept a very rare (but generally considered attractive) quality in a prospective romantic partner you just have to make sure you bring a lot to the table yourself so that the pool of people who are interested in you is as large as possible. For example if Megan Fox would only date men who were 8" or more, she would have no trouble finding guys to choose from.

On the other side, one of my male friends is in his 50s, 5'6" overweight and doesn't have a very good job. Unfortunately he is only interested in extremely attractive Asian women in their 20s. Does this make him a bad person? No, but it does make him single and lonely.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a minimum requirement for a long-term relationship of a youthful, wrinkle free face, a non stretchmarked, perky, figure, & no cosmetic tricks.

Nothing wrong with having standards!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the other side, one of my male friends is in his 50s, 5'6" overweight and doesn't have a very good job. Unfortunately he is only interested in extremely attractive Asian women in their 20s. Does this make him a bad person? No, but it does make him single and lonely.

Unless he moves to the Philippines...

But lets face it men have considerably more options when it comes to their needs and wants in women..

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Assuming that you're okay with a man who is at least a 7 1/2" about 6% of men will have penis that fits your criteria.

So about 8.3 million men in America will be compatible with you in that area. In your state, NY, there will be about 570,000 men. That's the population of a medium sized city. If you're really interested in getting a man with a large cock, you should be able to find one. Now, whether or not this guy will meet all your other criteria, is another question entirely.

In the Kinsey study that you are referencing the men measured themselves. In more recent studies, where the men were measured by a third party, those statistics drop considerably.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless he moves to the Philippines...

But lets face it men have considerably more options when it comes to their needs and wants in women..

I don't agree with that at all.

Last edited:

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I luv SQNY! She knows what she wants and actually has the courage and self-confidence to say it. WAY TO GO!

I have many requirements in dating too. Like I feel safe in presuming about SQNY most of them intangibles like sense of humor, positive over all outlook, dependable friend.

I have others too that I find out about before my heart takes a leap. One of them has to do with size, penis size that is. As a barely over average dude that has over time come to understand, appreciate and accept the importance of penis I require that someone I will date more than a few times to have experienced a guy that was huge. Many layers to this; she will not be wanting (in the experience), she has been there done that to name but a couple of them.

No need to point it out, I already know that if I got lucky enough to bed (or make out with her) I would get the "let's be friend" mini-speech.