Sizequeen Ladies?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your Score: SENIOR SIZEQUEEN
You scored 85%

WOW!!! IMPRESSIVE! YOU can take it ALL!!! Some men may feel afraid to even try. Can they measure up for your expectations??? SIZEQUEEN YOU ARE!!!

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha thanks for pointing that out lol I dont know if it makes sense but I dont care about the size of a penis but if theyre bigger I'll like em more :D Just not too big though..lol

x x

in 3 words...bigger is better...lol:tongue:

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Still single - MILF status not in sight yet... Not even by far - I prefer marriage before children, so it will take a couple of years before I can become a MILF (Newbies - Mother I Like to Fuck)

A somewhat famous Swedish singer called herself a MILF live on radio today :-D. She said she thought it begun at the age of 40.

Funny when the radio host said isn't the "Mother I like ..........", you get the picture :p

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A somewhat famous Swedish singer called herself a MILF live on radio today :-D. She said she thought it begun at the age of 40.

Funny when the radio host said isn't the "Mother I like ..........", you get the picture :p

One of the young female sports hosts on TV mentioned in an interview in a magazine last month that she enjoyed DP with her husband and a friend.

I must say, that's going beyond what kind of information I really need. Geez, why not just do it on national TV then - she might as well...

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
One of the young female sports hosts on TV mentioned in an interview in a magazine last month that she enjoyed DP with her husband and a friend.

I must say, that's going beyond what kind of information I really need. Geez, why not just do it on national TV then - she might as well...

LOL, ya :smile:.