SizeTrac

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Edison, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Edison

Edison New Member

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

never tried one, but looks painful. how does anything clamp onto your cock and stay there without it hurting?

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Looks like a cheap knockoff of the Jes extender.

4. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

625girth.. I use an extender, and it really works.. it stays on by slight traction, so it doesn't hurt at all... I have deffinately seen some size gains.

by the way... the Jes is a piece of crap! thing fell apart on me.. Lost the thumb screws to the elongation bars on the sides, then the base ring cracked! I bought the sizetrac device after that.. smooth sailing, no problems... plus it comes with an instructional DVD that makes more sense than the jes one...

bigP

5. Rhino57

Rhino57 New Member

I've been using one for a couple of years! I've had success with it.

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

I have an extender device, and it does not work for me.

7. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

How often do you use it? It takes some patience and perseverance...

I wear mine for several hours a day....

8. dongalong

Gold Member

Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

If you are going to invest in an extender get this one which was developed by a long term user who has tried to eliminate the problems associated with "noose" attached extenders!

I gained over an inch wearing one but it takes up too much time if you follow the guidelines (wearing it up to 12 hours per day) and there was no way that I could EVER wear it discretely under my trousers and leave my appartment.

9. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

Ohhhh man... that thing looks GNARLY!!!! ... I think I will stick with my sizetrac device ... No way in hell you are leaving your home with that vacuum attached to your willy... Does it have a kickstart too?

10. dongalong

Gold Member

Your sizetrac device is just like the Andropenis device that I bought (All based on the JES extender design) talk about gnarly! I nearly gave up wearing it after a week of excrutiating pain:

-The noose cuts blood circulation to the glans making it neccessary to take it off and massage it every 30 minutes.
    -If ever your glans should slip from the noose, it hurts like fuck!!!
    -You need to keep buying bandages to wrap the skin (to keep it from wrinkling) where the noose is positioned.
    -When everything is in place, the bottom side of the attachment plate is very uncomfortable against your leg because of the noose tips pressing into the skin.

-The Autoextender vacuum attachment can be worn for at least an hour before a massage is neccessary. The veins that supply blood to the glans are not compressed like with a noose design.
    -The vacuum attachment avoids any slippages
    -The base of the extender is wider so it applies less pressure against the pubic area
    - Silicon rubber sleeves are used instead of bandages and don't need to be replaced for a long time, they are also very comfortable

The Autoextender inventor is a member of Thunder's place (monkeybar) so gets constant feedback from users in order to keep improving the design.

I gained over an inch (in over a year) averaging 7 hours wearing time per day using a vacuum attachment. I took it off maybe 5-7 times to massage or pee.
    With a noose design, apart from having to keep removing and replacing it at least 14 times, I'd be surprised if anyone could wear it for that long.

11. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

This is because you made the same mistake every beginner makes... you try to rip your dick off in the first week!! It only takes slight traction and TIME to get very good results... Many men using the sizetrac gain much more than just an inch in one years time... Although you may be a hard gainer...

The problem with your penis pump on a rope, is it looks very inconvenient to use..

Not really interested in a pissing contest, but I am assuming you are the owner of the auto extender website...

by the way... thousands of men each year buy the jes, andro and sizetrac, compared to the three that buy the auto extender.. so you tell me...

12. dongalong

Gold Member

No I'm not the Owner, (my pseudo is also dongalong at thundersplace) I'm a long term user that overcame the bad design of the jes extender style noose attachment.
    I know that many men do get used to this attachment method but I am just sharing my experience with that design and a better more comfortable design - which isn't perfect by any means.
    The main disadvantage with the autoextender vac-attachment is the localised vacuum at the tip which does become uncomfortable after an hour, there can be a fluid build up under the skin but this disappears immediately when you have an erection.
    The noose design was also replaced by Penimaster who created a soft plastic clamp system, however, I've never tried that one.

13. seahorses

seahorses Member

I’m with dongalong on this one the guy’s at thunder’s, all sharing the same goals, are constantly investigating different aspects and passing on the information for the common benefit. Some of the more resourceful are able to manufacture products that others can buy for a fraction of what big exploiting companies charge. I though make my own devices, often based on what I’ve learned at Thunder’s plus ideas of my own. In fact the Vac extender is just a variation of an idea I submitted to Thunder’s some time back.
    As for mister bigpeen, what a laugh you are! You come on here, wet behind the ears, with an obvious vested interest in the product you keep steering us towards and condemn everything else. You try to belittle the Vacextender by giving it a derisive name and then go on to say, “it looks inconvenient to use .” what do you mean by, “looks inconvenient,”? Looks? Looks! You’ve obviously never used one! Well let me tell you, and put everybody else wise at the same time, I use my home-made Vacextender when I need to be particularly desecrate while gyming and swimming, I wear it under my trunks and it’s totally undetectable. While it’s the absolute in comfort, I only wear it for short periods because I personally don’t like the idea of constant pressure on the glance for too longer period - a couple of hours max. As for your claim that only three Autoextenders get sold a year, ho fucking ho; if you don’t work in monkybar’s sales department you must have some other way of gleaning your information, so let’s see your supporting evidence, big mouth.

14. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

That's called sarcasm dumb ass... lmao!

here you go

15. Hollister

Hollister New Member

Just bringing back an old thread. Anyone have any experience with one of these?

16. bigpeen

bigpeen New Member

@op, I know it's been a few years, but did you stick with the program?

Draft saved Draft deleted