Sizing cockrings

D_Borin_A_Hole

1st Like
Media
Hey everyone. So I know there has been some other threads on this but no one has really answered my question.

I am looking to pick up me first metal cock ring and I want to know how to size them. Around both my balls and shaft is an 8" circumferernce hard, which equates to a 2.55" diameter. Do I want a 2" or 2 1/4" ring or should I try to find something that is 2.5" (have not seen any, btw).

I know it is really just personal preference. I have worn a number of elastic cock rings, but that is like compaing apples to oranges. So I am hoping some of you can share your experiences with me. So I can get a better idea. Numbers are preferred...

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use curtain rings of a heavy gauge, size 32mm ID(can manage to get 30mm on with some pain.)Also ship chandlers have stainless rings of all diameters

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did not finish my last posting before I sent it.The previous sizes I use on my balls only(they hang low).I use a 40mm ring over cock and balls it is comfortable and does not fall of if worn all day.

cock 'n bull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well this isn't re a metal ring, but I really enjoy using large rubber O-rings and having sizes ranging from 2"-3", and about 1/8" thick. I have 5 rings of increasing diameters that I use for different times. I wear the smaller ones behind my balls during the day, and the larger ones when I'm really working on size. The rubber is more comfortable than metal and stretch just enuf to feel great when you are really hard. Some old style hardware stores carry a good variety of sizes, but they can be hard to find at the big chain stores.
Enjoy!

Hey everyone. So I know there has been some other threads on this but no one has really answered my question.

I am looking to pick up me first metal cock ring and I want to know how to size them. Around both my balls and shaft is an 8" circumferernce hard, which equates to a 2.55" diameter. Do I want a 2" or 2 1/4" ring or should I try to find something that is 2.5" (have not seen any, btw).

I know it is really just personal preference. I have worn a number of elastic cock rings, but that is like compaing apples to oranges. So I am hoping some of you can share your experiences with me. So I can get a better idea. Numbers are preferred...

D_Borin_A_Hole

1st Like
Media
Well this isn't re a metal ring, but I really enjoy using large rubber O-rings and having sizes ranging from 2"-3", and about 1/8" thick. I have 5 rings of increasing diameters that I use for different times. I wear the smaller ones behind my balls during the day, and the larger ones when I'm really working on size. The rubber is more comfortable than metal and stretch just enuf to feel great when you are really hard. Some old style hardware stores carry a good variety of sizes, but they can be hard to find at the big chain stores.
Enjoy!

Thanks! I had actully heard that one before as s good way to test different sizes without buying a metal ring. I actually just got back from the hardware store with done o-rings. Lol :wink:

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks intense SlackR22! Let us know how it goes, I'm interested in how it goes on, do you put your balls through as well or is it just for your cokc? if just the latter does the bard press over your balls much?

Intrigues... excited... let me know thanks! :)

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was once at the nudist resort of cap d'agde. one day it wasn't that warm so everyone was wearing clothes. Went for a wander round the shops and saw some good looking cock rings. the shop assistant asked what size i was after, I said i wasn't sure - so in much the same way that in a shoe shop you would take your shoes off and try the new ones for size, he indicated that i drop my pants and try this ring for size.

I hesitated for a moment, but then undid my belt, pullled them down and let him see what size of ring my cock and balls would need. he gave me one i managed to get it on, not wasting any time as my cock was getting harded by the second ! Obviously i couldn't stand there all day with a hard on, and the ring was a bit more than i wanted to pay, so he had to help rub it out - and when it became obvious that he was rock hard too, his pants came down and i had to deal with that. Luckily (perhaps) no one came into the shop during all this

Never enjoyed trying anything on so much since !

pinkbriefs23

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was once at the nudist resort of cap d'agde. one day it wasn't that warm so everyone was wearing clothes. Went for a wander round the shops and saw some good looking cock rings. the shop assistant asked what size i was after, I said i wasn't sure - so in much the same way that in a shoe shop you would take your shoes off and try the new ones for size, he indicated that i drop my pants and try this ring for size.

I hesitated for a moment, but then undid my belt, pullled them down and let him see what size of ring my cock and balls would need. he gave me one i managed to get it on, not wasting any time as my cock was getting harded by the second ! Obviously i couldn't stand there all day with a hard on, and the ring was a bit more than i wanted to pay, so he had to help rub it out - and when it became obvious that he was rock hard too, his pants came down and i had to deal with that. Luckily (perhaps) no one came into the shop during all this

Never enjoyed trying anything on so much since !

Lol! Hot story! Thanks for sharing

D_Borin_A_Hole

1st Like
Media
Some pics,
514357-first-time.html

514358-a.html