Sizing him up with your hand on his crotch

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by midmocomo83, Feb 14, 2008.

1. midmocomo83

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    So I noticed something today while I was watching a movie with a "friend" :cool:

We were huddled under a blanket watching a movie, and (of course) our hands moved to each other's crotches. I had a hard time making out his bits! As in, identifying where his shaft was, where his balls were, etc, etc. Part of it was that he's wearing thermal underwear tonight, but I remember last time we did this it was hard to make out his cock even in just blue jeans. He's not the biggest guy on the planet, but he's not unreasonable small, either. I think he's a great size. :biggrin1:

Then, I remembered hanging with this other guy last week (since I'm a slut, haha) and his bits were VERY recogizable through his jeans. I think both of the dudes I fooled around with had similar-sized penises, but it was SO much harder to identify the shaft of the dude tonight through his clothes!

Has anyone else noticed any difference like that, or am I just crazy? :)

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe it was the way he had it all bunched up. Does he have particularly large balls? By the way nice helmet.

Draft saved Draft deleted