Sk8er Boi

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i went to get a haircut today b4 my vacation and there was this sk8er boi there b4 me, looked between 23-27, white, kinda tall. anyway he gets up after he gets his haircut and gets his cash ready and this bulge appears in his shorts!! it was the impression of his dick head, i could tell, but i could also tell it hung low...i'm not sayin down to his knees, but long enough for me to see it fall and leave the impression thru his shorts....i just couldn't stop staring, luckily i don't think he caught me lookin, but damn HUNG.....and yes he was wearing rollerblades even though i named it "sk8er boi" lol one of my fav avril songs.

if i only had the guts to go up to him!!!

:shrug:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If you want to get his attention, try lying on the sidewalk in front of him.

On your back.

He may enjoy jumping hurdles.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Quote: skater boys are the hottest,

I agree, Skater boys are hot, closely followed by surfers, they are hot and great to look at, but skaters dont stimulate me mentaly, but yeah as a sex object they are great.

Luv Ya
Tilly

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
DanielForever Posted Today, 07:54 PM
do rock boys stimulate you?

Dan, Rock boys are cool, aslong as they can hold a conversation that goes further than, dude, or man or totally, but rock guys are cool.

Luv Ya
Tilly

:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by tillyrox@Jul 29 2005, 11:07 AM
DanielForever Posted Today, 07:54 PM
do rock boys stimulate you?

Dan, Rock boys are cool, aslong as they can hold a conversation that goes further than, dude, or man or totally, but rock guys are cool.

Luv Ya
Tilly

:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:
[post=332884]Quoted post[/post]​

tilly, may i ask how large your last boyfriend was soft and also how large the largest soft penis you have seen in person was?

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Andrew,

My last bf was about 6 soft and he is really the only penis i have seen in person, so yeah thats the biggest i have seen in person.

Luv Ya
Tilly

AndrewEndowed24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by tillyrox@Aug 7 2005, 03:46 AM
Hey Andrew,

My last bf was about 6 soft and he is really the only penis i have seen in person, so yeah thats the biggest i have seen in person.

Luv Ya
Tilly
[post=333609]Quoted post[/post]​

thank's tilly, how big would you estimate the skater boy was

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tillyrox said:
Rock boys are cool, aslong as they can hold a conversation that goes further than, dude, or man or totally, but rock guys are cool.

In my early 20s I dated a few Rock boys. Always great, but always short lived. I didn't care too much what cam out of their mouths, as long as I got to plug them from behind. If the dude, man , totally, rad, narly, bitchen... got on my nerves too much I simply depressed their tongues.

The same was true for rocker chick, only that they could be plugged from the front as well.

-- aside --

YES, I know this is not as though provoking as some of my other posts, I guess that makes me multifaceted.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BIFFtheSTIFF said:
i went to get a haircut today b4 my vacation and there was this sk8er boi there b4 me, looked between 23-27, white, kinda tall. anyway he gets up after he gets his haircut and gets his cash ready and this bulge appears in his shorts!! it was the impression of his dick head, i could tell, but i could also tell it hung low...i'm not sayin down to his knees, but long enough for me to see it fall and leave the impression thru his shorts....i just couldn't stop staring, luckily i don't think he caught me lookin, but damn HUNG.....and yes he was wearing rollerblades even though i named it "sk8er boi" lol one of my fav avril songs.

if i only had the guts to go up to him!!!

:shrug:

If you only had the guts to go up to him and what?