Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was just watching Law & Order:SVU and they did a cross over where the det. went to LA and worked with Ulrich's character. When he comes walking up to her either he has a banana in his pocket or the guy has one hell of a dick. ANYONE able to screen cap this??????

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
If you like Ulrich - and I do - check out the TV series 'Jericho' on DVD. He has a major role, and looks great running around in jeans. He's againg very nicely, don't you think?

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you like Ulrich - and I do - check out the TV series 'Jericho' on DVD. He has a major role, and looks great running around in jeans. He's againg very nicely, don't you think?

Still makes me mad that they cancelled Jericho and then after an uproar brought it back only to let it disappear into the mushroom cloud during the hiatus that took so many other worthy series.

prettygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Still makes me mad that they cancelled Jericho and then after an uproar brought it back only to let it disappear into the mushroom cloud during the hiatus that took so many other worthy series.

OMG Don't make me start! Jericho was AMAZING Just a truly brilliant cast and show.
There are so many stupid TV shows,But those ass-holes canceled the best
:mad:

prettygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Was just watching Law & Order:SVU and they did a cross over where the det. went to LA and worked with Ulrich's character. When he comes walking up to her either he has a banana in his pocket or the guy has one hell of a dick. ANYONE able to screen cap this??????
BTW
We are a bunch of freak-a-zoids here (yes, i just said freak-a-zoids).:)and i checked the Law & Order:SVU DVD last night to see what you said :biggrin1:
OMG You were right Skeet placed a "toy banana "in his pants? :eek::) i've even made a Gif file:)
laworder.gif

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW
We are a bunch of freak-a-zoids here (yes, i just said freak-a-zoids).:)and i checked the Law & Order:SVU DVD last night to see what you said :biggrin1:
OMG You were right Skeet placed a "toy banana "in his pants? :eek::) i've even made a Gif file:) http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/464/laworder.gif

When I saw it that night I had to rewind and see it over and over to make sure I was not just 'daydreaming'!!!!!!