ski mask to keep warm

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, rob them, rape them, knife them to death take your pick.

Mind you from the point of view of preventing the ravages of winter bringing on premature aging the Ski Mask is an excellent idea. You'll just be a baby-faced loner who people run screaming from...

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to buy a ski mask to keep warm. will people think I am out to rob them?

Hahahahaha I wanted a ski mask to keep warm too hahahaha I fell over laughing when I read this. I'm thinking if it's brightly colored with flowers maybe people won't be so scared and if we make it a trend then it'll be totally ok to wear ski masks to keep warm. Hahahaha

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are illegal in France I believe--?

But hick is correct, as a year round biker and snowmobiler I find ski mask ownership essential. However do not wear it in heated retail settings.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did have that thought to. I bet it is a very popular one. When you cover up in cold weather, everything bar the face retains some heat and you find that the face becomes an issue that needs solving, ski mask, of course.

I don't mind too much about the face being cold, so long as the ears and neck are covered up i'm good.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always went for the multiple scarf look when things got that cold living up north. There's something undeniably sinister about ski masks worn anywhere except the slopes.