Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend has discomfort when he gets really hard because of the skin that is still attached to the underside of his head. I was wondering if anybody else has this problem and what to do about it. BTW he's circumsized and I think they didn't cut enough skin away.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: brk

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I believe you are referring to a penile skin bridge (or adhesion.) Your bf can see a urologist, who can arrange to have it corrected surgically.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe you are referring to a penile skin bridge (or adhesion.) Your bf can see a urologist, who can arrange to have it corrected surgically.

We were afraid that was the only solution...also thought about foreskin stretching??? Any opinions anybody?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It depends what the problem is. Someone mentioned a skin bridge, but it might also be a tight frenulum which is the part of skin under the V part of the head. Is this what you are talking about? If so, you don't need to take any more off :tongue:, they can do a frenuloplasty in which they make a few very small incisions in the frenum in such a way as to lengthen it and take the tension off.

When he is hard does his head pull downward from the tension?

S

SirConcis

A skin bridge is a simple thing to fix. It should be doable with local anesthetic in doctor's office.

You would then have a far more esthetic penis and no fear of pain while you play with it. And in the end, this is very important. And you currently have a portion of your sensitive inerforeksin "tucked away" and thus not stimulated Detaching the bridge from glans allows the skin to stretch out flat and be far more stimulated.

smalltownalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the same problem. I learned though it hurt real bad at first but if you can get hard and stay hard for a few hours and pull down on the skin it stretches more and more until you really don't feel it anymore.

I Kinda liked the pain though!

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
damn all the shit that can go wrong.....you wonder why it is done at all anymore. really no reason to cut a penis...wish mine was uncut really.:redface:

DickJohnson6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, its a circumcision adhesion aka skin bridge. if it's a problem cause it hurts, get it removed. if it's not a problem i say leave it. i have one right in the middle on top and it looks pretty cool. chicks dig it. I call it my chin strap.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends what the problem is. Someone mentioned a skin bridge, but it might also be a tight frenulum which is the part of skin under the V part of the head. Is this what you are talking about? If so, you don't need to take any more off :tongue:, they can do a frenuloplasty in which they make a few very small incisions in the frenum in such a way as to lengthen it and take the tension off.

When he is hard does his head pull downward from the tension?

Well...compared to me his head does pull down a little bit, but i've seen pictures of it being worse. Do you know of anybody who had this frenuloplasty:confused:? And how much something like that would cost?

bafana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a skin bridge left over from childhood circumcision as well. About two years back I had it cut off, and the doctor decided a frenuloplasty was in order too. Kinda went against my wishes on that last one, but anyhoo...
I had bandages for about a month, and the first week was not at all pleasant. If it wasn't for my partner, i would have been lost. In the long run though, i can say it was worth it. Now i just have to live with a scar, and no discomfort...
Hope that helped...