1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Skin Bridge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigunit90, Jun 17, 2010.

1. bigunit90

bigunit90 Well-Known Member

I don't post here often but I was a little concerned about this. I have two skin bridges on the top of my cock. I was wondering if any of you have had any problems or concerns about your skin bridge? How do others react to it? I'm straight, and i've gotten a few comments about it from girls.

2. Chastig

Chastig Active Member

See a Dr? It can be corrected with surgery, esp if it's painful when you have an erection. Otherwise, it's normal, and nothing wrong with it..

3. swing_low

swing_low Well-Known Member

I have 2 skin bridges too (one bigger than the other). Most people have never said anything about it, only maybe 1 or 2 have. I used to be really self consious about that, but I've kinda gotten used to it now since most people don't seem to mind. I used to think about asking my doctor about surgery, but it's not painful, and aside from that my dick is perfectly normal.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Skin bridges, like short frenulums, make your dick appear shorter. Having them fixed allows your glans to grow to its fullest extent and makes for a much more cosmetic look.

5. erratic

erratic Well-Known Member

I don't have any, but they don't weird me out or anything when I see them in real life. If they're not causing any physical problems I wouldn't worry about it.

6. cirus

cirus Well-Known Member

I have one underneath near the frenulum, I jut wear a ring through it.
    cirus.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice