Skin Bridge?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigunit90, Jun 17, 2010.

1. bigunit90

bigunit90 New Member

I don't post here often but I was a little concerned about this. I have two skin bridges on the top of my cock. I was wondering if any of you have had any problems or concerns about your skin bridge? How do others react to it? I'm straight, and i've gotten a few comments about it from girls.

2. Chastig

Chastig New Member

See a Dr? It can be corrected with surgery, esp if it's painful when you have an erection. Otherwise, it's normal, and nothing wrong with it..

3. swing_low

swing_low Member

I have 2 skin bridges too (one bigger than the other). Most people have never said anything about it, only maybe 1 or 2 have. I used to be really self consious about that, but I've kinda gotten used to it now since most people don't seem to mind. I used to think about asking my doctor about surgery, but it's not painful, and aside from that my dick is perfectly normal.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Skin bridges, like short frenulums, make your dick appear shorter. Having them fixed allows your glans to grow to its fullest extent and makes for a much more cosmetic look.

5. erratic

Gold Member

I don't have any, but they don't weird me out or anything when I see them in real life. If they're not causing any physical problems I wouldn't worry about it.

6. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    I have one underneath near the frenulum, I jut wear a ring through it.
    cirus.

Draft saved Draft deleted