Skin-e-max

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by exxxidor, Oct 22, 2011.

1. exxxidor

exxxidor New Member

Albums:
    So I havent had cable in a long time and Cinemax and Showtime, etc even longer.

I used to love watching the racy shows and trying to catch glimpses of male nudity when I could. I especially loved when you could see a guys balls during some simulated sex, etc.

What are things like now-a-days on those channels? More male nudity? Any erections yet? I know Spartacus pushed the limits a lot and that was just Stars.

2. bostonguy1

bostonguy1 New Member

Nothing has really changed. You'll see some ass with the guys.
    They're getting a bit more risque showing a darkened frontal of the woman... and the tits will never change.

We won't be seeing any erections because they probably don't have them! They're not even having sex after-all :p

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

I know the way it used to be is that the sex was all simulated. The most you would ever see would be some balls on the guy, because most of them were wearing cock socks. You might catch a glimpse of something more, but that would be about it. Some of those guys had great bodies, though.

4. UrbanReign

UrbanReign Active Member

I really miss Red Shoe Diaries with David Duchovny! Thrills was also a good show.

5. Balljunkie

Gold Member

Aww man, this takes me back. I used to yearn for some male nudity on Skin-e-max. Was it so hard to show a guy's ass? Some of these movies wouldn't even do that. I could only see so many tits before becoming bored.

And Red Shoe Diaries had the hottest guys. But once again, getting a butt shot was so hard. When they did show it...mmm.

Draft saved Draft deleted