Skin from mid-shaft to balls

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Hanes2008, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've got this loose skin that starts from my balls and ends at the mid shaft and when I get an erection the skin tightens and sorta pulls my penis down. This effect is only noticeable if my erection is straight up or at an angle upwards like I can't keep it up without manually supporting it since the skin is forcing it to bend down. Was wondering what this was? Is it fat that has been lost just like when older overweight people lose fat their skin kinda hangs in the place they've lost fat.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I've heard it called a turkey neck before - gobble, gobble. It looks like you've got a real nice hoodie and plenty of loose skin and integument.

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My brother had that and they can surgically fix it ...he said it looked so much bigger after...I know his wife was happy.

4. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Surgically fixed it? =/ What is it exactly though I dont understand and whats its purpose?

To the post above : Why would his wife be happier? I mean it just looked bigger right but it's still the same size.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Some people are susceptible to the marketing of unnecessary surgery.

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

Do you have a short or tight frenulum(the ribbon of skin connecting your foreskin to the underside of your glans)?
    Is it (relatively speaking) easy or difficult, when erect, to retract your foreskin far past the edge of your glans?

7. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Its really short, not noticeable and not tight. I can't extend my foreskin past the head when erect... the foreskin is just too tight.

8. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

It's just excess scrotum.

Surgery results here:

Examples

9. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    His nutsack skin was attached to the midway point on his shaft, he called it his sail. The surgery cut the skin along the shaft to the scrotum and released the tightness he always felt and he could never really "bottom out" in a pussy he could only thrust 3/4 of his penis without some discomfort. it was not "unnecessary" as some have said. and his wife said it did appear longer and he's no longer feeling that uncomfortable tightness.

10. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol Iv sucked a lot of dick...at least 20 guys hehe and Iv never seen that before so maybe we can meet up and u can show me personally what that mayber looks likes

11. Mr Moose

Mr Moose Member

damnit i have that as well, i thought it was normal :(

i never really noticed before but my balls are unusually low and there is a lot more skin there than i would expect for my age :(

12. limon666

limon666 New Member

It sounds like a classic case of phimosis (non-retractable foreskin). I had this and got circumcised three years ago. I would definitely recommend it. Don't waste your time worrying about it and get it done. I had to go through my parents' medical care so it was a bit embarrassing telling them about it but that ten minutes of blushing is worth a lifetime of better sex.

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

limon, circumcision may have been the appropriate solution for your situation but it isn't a universal solution for everyone who has retraction difficulties.

If you're going to state a diagnosis (phimosis) and recommend surgery (circumcision) then you should state your medical qualifications for such.

14. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well no its kinda weird like my penis 'retracts' in certain positions like if Im laying down I lose length as opposed to just standing up straight or if Im sitting down my penis always gets pulled downwards into a horizontal position , dont know whether this could be due to pelvic fat as well.

15. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Alternatively you could make the most of the excess skin by inserting a couple of rings through it for decoration, thus turning a perceived problem into a new design feature!

16. SteveHd

Gold Member

Hanes, I see that you've uploaded some new pics. I still don't see an anomaly.

I see that you can retract your foreskin; which make the previous diagnosis of "phimosis" suspect.

In picture93 is your finger pointing to the area of concern? Are you nearly erect in that pic?

17. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You look perfectly normal from every angle to me. Some people have a more pronounced raphe and that doesn't stretch as readily as the rest of the shaft skin, but that doesn't seem to be your case. You may have a tad of frenulum breve (hard to tell from your pics), but in your case it appears that the change in tautness comes from shape/girth. My friend Dylan has virtually the same shape and was concerned about shaft skin movement and tightness about 8 years ago when he was in high school, but he got it checked out -- by Dr. Michel Beaugé, no less -- and all was fine.

18. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No the problem isn't there around the head... its down lower near the balls the area between the balls and the bottom of my cock. I'll upload a picture soon that emphasizes it. Btw in picture 93 my hand is holding the skin down so you can't notice it.

19. SteveHd

Gold Member

I was reviewing the thread and reread the above post. Your tight foreskin is definitely contributing to your problem. I think you should address that first. I suggest a regimen of stretching routines [info]. You may have to go to a doctor and get a prescription steroid cream.

20. Hanes2008

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay on the link d-low posted the very very last picture is what happens with me when I'm soft, the 'web'-like thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted