Skin is a bit too tight, looking to stretch it a little.

xylopho

Experimental Member
Media
My shaft skin is too tight and some of the pubic and scrotum skin rides up on the shaft, I'm looking to expand the shaft skin a bit. I've tried the foreskin restoration method of taping the skin forward but I think my skin is too tight for that anyway. I'm just looking to get a little slack into the skin.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My shaft skin is too tight and some of the pubic and scrotum skin rides up on the shaft, I'm looking to expand the shaft skin a bit. I've tried the foreskin restoration method of taping the skin forward but I think my skin is too tight for that anyway. I'm just looking to get a little slack into the skin.

Oil it all and then get a couple of fingers of each hand inside and start to stretch your 'skin. Just keep at at as long as possible and as often as poss - gradually you will loosen your whole foreskin. You must keep at it and it may hurt a bit but keep it well oiled.

Y

xylopho

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks. Will this work if I'm just trying to stretch part of the skin. I'm thinking of the pink skin next to the glans.

yatri

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gradually, you will be able to insert your finger between the glans and the skin and try to insert it till it have the space and then slide your finger on the sides.
You might get some excitement for cumming but soon it will be over.

Best wishes,