Skin Peel With Pumping

Anyone encounter their skin peeling after pumping? Is this indicative of anything, and what should I do differently?

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
never had that happen and I'm not an expert but using some baby oil and doing some jelqing exercises first would probably help! Also sounds like you are using too much pumping pressure too soon. Work you way up to using a lot of pressure to make your penis larger!

Reactions: Hahahell

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have had this happen. It's not a problem, as it's simply the result of the skin being stretched. Using some quality moisturizer will help prevent it somewhat.

I disagree that it's the result of too high of a vacuum pressure. This can happen at lower pressures if you stay in the tube for long periods, so that you reach a maximum pump. With too high a pressure, blistering is far more likely, and far more of a very painful problem. With practice you will learn where your limits are. Stay below them.

Reactions: Hahahell

I have had this happen. It's not a problem, as it's simply the result of the skin being stretched. Using some quality moisturizer will help prevent it somewhat.

I disagree that it's the result of too high of a vacuum pressure. This can happen at lower pressures if you stay in the tube for long periods, so that you reach a maximum pump. With too high a pressure, blistering is far more likely, and far more of a very painful problem. With practice you will learn where your limits are. Stay below them.
It’s been in the last three days, and I have been pumping at 5-10pressure (can’t recall exact metric) for 5-10mins. Haven’t had any kind of pain while pumping. Thanks.

never had that happen and I'm not an expert but using some baby oil and doing some jelqing exercises first would probably help! Also sounds like you are using too much pumping pressure too soon. Work you way up to using a lot of pressure to make your penis larger!
I don’t see things growing at all lol, just kinda enjoy the pressure with it.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So thinking about getting a pump. What does it do for you the first few times you use it? Does it make you hard or what? I plan to start with a cheap one. Will it do the job? What can I expect? Thanks

So thinking about getting a pump. What does it do for you the first few times you use it? Does it make you hard or what? I plan to start with a cheap one. Will it do the job? What can I expect? Thanks
In my limited experience the gains are very temporary and visual. It provides a unique sensation though.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my limited experience the gains are very temporary and visual. It provides a unique sensation though.
I bought one and been experimenting. It makes my dick so thick it feels good to just hold it. Here are some before pics.
DSC00493.JPG
DSC00491.JPG

These are after pumping.
DSC00516.JPG
DSC00518.JPG
DSC00520.JPG

I have 2 times damaged mine penis. The last time a few weeks ago. Pumped to get an erection and the blood stayed at the left swells. Tomorrow an operation to get the blood out.
Sorry to hear that. Be careful.