Skin retraction and penis girth...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
To put it simple I noticed if I take my girth without pulling the skin back it is 14 cm mseg , if I pull it back so that there are no loose skin on my shaft at all my girth is 13.7 cm mseg... this is a big difference in my opinion...what do you think???

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To put it simple I noticed if I take my girth without pulling the skin back it is 14 cm mseg , if I pull it back so that there are no loose skin on my shaft at all my girth is 13.7 cm mseg... this is a big difference in my opinion...what do you think???
i think you touch yourself a lot!!:wank::biglaugh: what other hobbies do you have??:biggrin1:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't measured myself in this way so I dunno. Could you do me a favour though and measure your length with foreskin retracted and without?

I am curious to know whether the penis is longer or shorter with the foreskin retracted. My foreskin doesn't go back all the way :(

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn lol. Thanks for checking :)

I was just curious. Mine is pretty tight, might have to get some sort of surgery done. Shame it won't give me any extra length tho

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The difference is about a tenth of one inch. Not a big difference. They will feel the same size. My guess (and it is only a guess) would be that the difference would have to be at least 1.5cm to be noticeable. .3 centimeters is just negligible.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn lol. Thanks for checking :)

I was just curious. Mine is pretty tight, might have to get some sort of surgery done. Shame it won't give me any extra length tho

You can do anything they can do surgically, with little or no medical involvement.
First, get checked for a yeast infection. That can cause tightening, where there was none before. Both partners have to get checked, otherwise you pass it back and forth.
After all danger of yeast is past, stretch with your fingers, for about 15 minutes a day.
This will loosen up most tight foreskins, in 6 weeks or so. If you don't see a change in 6 weeks, get a prescription for betamethasone from your doctor. Combined with stretching, it will solve most of the most difficult cases in 6 weeks. Best of luck. If you have any questions, don't hesitate,

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
The difference is about a tenth of one inch. Not a big difference. They will feel the same size. My guess (and it is only a guess) would be that the difference would have to be at least 1.5cm to be noticeable. .3 centimeters is just negligible.

you are right o,3 cm is negligible.. but also when I put my cock inside a pussy it is at its max girth because I retract skin only to take this kind of measurement...