Skin sore after sex/ j/o lately

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Feb 17, 2011.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I have never had a problem with this until the past 5 or so months.
    Ive always had sex/ jerked off 1-3 times a day with similar methods.

For the past 6 months, my skin has been getting sore and reddish which lasts for a couple days almost everytime I do anything.
    (inner foreskin area and head)

I've seen a GP and a dermatologist about this, both cleared me of STDs/infections and said its normal from abrasion...

I am wondering what changed to make this happen.

Lube helps somewhat, but I've tried many and I don't like the mess/ the feel.

Any solutions?

2. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

First of all since you're uncut you should stop using soap beneath the foreskin, because of soaps pH it gets too dry. The skin beneath the foreskin is not the same as the other bits and even you can notice the difference. Cut guys do not have those issues since those parts of penis are exposed. Just use good amount of water while showering.

3. tross87

tross87 Member

I wouldn't stop using soap unless you're sure thats the problem. Maybe start using a moisturizer there after your shower.

4. erratic

Gold Member

I second the no-soap suggestion. Using soap on your foreskin is like using soap on the inside of your cheeks. Literally. They're the same class of tissue. A long, warm rinse should do you unless you've been putting your penis anywhere particularly dirty...in which case you should be using condoms anyway, no?

Draft saved Draft deleted