skin-tight bulge reducing boxer briefs anyone!?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Hands Christian Anderson, Jul 1, 2007.

  1. D_Hands Christian Anderson

    Jan 11, 2006
    Likes Received:
    So as some may know, I've been having alot of trouble hiding a fairly noticable bulge as a result of a mediocure sized hydrocele.
    I've been continuously searching for the right kind of boxers, that would be tight enough to fully (or near fully) hide my buldge while wearing jeans or sweatpants.
    im a size 32 waist, and really dont mind the super snug feeling, i kind of like it actually, escpecially if its keeping my mind off continously making sure that there isnt a noticable lump in my jeans. skin-tight, with as little a 'pouch' as possible is kind of what im looking for.

    i know most of you are large, and want to show it off...but im only 3-4 inches soft, and if the temperature drops in any fashion, the shrinking of the skin on my scrotum seems to pull up the larger testicle, and thus pushes up my its hanigng at an angle approaching 45 deegres from the verticle stance of my body.
    sorry if this doesnt make much sense..its kind of hard to explain..
    but yea, if anyone knows where i could look online, or in stores.. it would be greatly greatly appreciated.
    take care, and have a lovely day.
  2. Barely Big

    Verified Gold Member

    Dec 23, 2005
    Likes Received:
    United States
    Though not skin tight, the Jockey no fly sport boxer briefs definitely play down a bulge. They tend to stretch over the course of the day though, especially if hot.

    I think skin tight and bulge reducing might be 2 mutually exclusive things. The tighter it holds, the more is emphasizes the shape of things in my experience.
  3. hngteen5

    hngteen5 New Member

    Jul 19, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I had to wear a long-john underwear on stage for a show once, but we had some problems with things being too revealing. What worked really well for me, is buy softball/baseball compression shorts (you can get them from like UnderArmor or like Sports Authority of whatever). They have a pocket in front for the cup to go into, just hang behind it and it'll push you back down.

    Hope that helps
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice