skinned back

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by outname, Sep 24, 2006.

1. outname

outname New Member

Uncut men:

I advice for all uncut boys and some neglected adults, to wear peeled their head cocks all times. This habit gains a more look to penis, a more develoment gland, without bad smell and smega.

This practice must be teached to our uncut sons since the cradle.

I wear all times retracted my foreskin since forty years ago. My wife is very strict. She says: Before coitus, I want your penis very clean with this foreskin rolled and bared the head.

I'm uncut, but my father ordered to my and my brothers. since five years old, maintain retracted our foreskins. I remember the firths days. My head were very sensibility and the foreskin always in flacid stated will go forward, but mi dad each day, before sleeping and in shower. proves that our head penis were peeled. Now, all the brothers are grateful and our sons, no body are cut, but they, as our, before six months old, have allways rolled their littles foreskins and shows their reddish heads to air.

I advice to uncut men:

Always, all times, maintain retracted your foreskin. At bath, in peeing, in sleeping. It is too easy.

Fathers:For the health of our sons, teach to maintain peeled the head penis.

Mothers:

The little penis of your sons is in your hands. Care it. Never the circuncisition, but wash it.

If you iniciate a soft and constant daily retraction of the prepuce after the first month of borned, with nivea cream and betametasoma, the baby, before six months, shows you all his beautiful virginal glans.

2. dreamer20

Gold Member

Outname, it is a good thing to recognize that a foreskin can or cannot be retracted in individuals as discussed in the phimosis link below:

http://www.norm-uk.org/phimosis_clinical_guidelines.html

However by keeping the foreskin retracted "24/7" it cannot serve its required functions.

18 Functions of the Foreskin

{new for some, old boring foreskin talk for others }

This list is intended to be exhaustive, in descending order of importance in each section.

Sexual

01. Erotic pleasure, especially via the ridged band and Meissner's corpuscles

02. Stores pheromones and releases them on arousal

03. Stores and releases natural lubricants ("smega" and pre-ejaculatory fluid)

04. Makes the glans a visual signal of sexual arousal

05. Supplies skin to cover the shaft in erection and prevent tightness

06. Acts as a rolling bearing in intercourse and masturbation

07. Prevents dyspareunia (painful intercourse)

08. Stimulates partner's genitalia, giving erotic pleasure

09. Provides a seal against the vaginal wall to contain semen

Protective

10. Prevents the glans becoming keratinised, and keeps it soft and moist

11. Protects the thin-skinned glans against injury

12. Protects the nerves of the glans, retaining their erotic function

13. In infancy, protects the urethra against contamination, meatal stenosis, (and UTIs?)

14. Provides lysosomes for bacteriostatic action around the glans

15. Pigmented, it protects the unpigmented glans against sunburn

16. Vascular (rich in blood vessels that bring heat to the tissues), it protects the less vascular glans against frostbite, as Sir Ranulph Fiennes found on his epic transpolar walk.

Other

17. Provides skin for grafts to burnt eyelids, reconstructive surgery, etc.

18. Storage of contact lenses, smuggled jewels, etc

info found on - http://www.circumstitions.com/

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

not the guy who likes to see virginal glans again. I suppose I shouldn't be so hard on you as the way you do it is less destructive than the way the U.S. medical industry does it.

outname thank you for again pointing out the fetish value of genital cutting.

This is about the tenth time I've posted this question: Why are some adults fixated on the normal healthy genitals of infants?

No one has had an answer so far.

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

I see that you were one of the 2 posters who advised him that one should not be "peeling" infants' foreskins back:

http://www.lpsg.org/526777-post12.html

http://www.lpsg.org/527121-post13.html

Snozzle advised him that adults shouldn't do this either here:

http://www.lpsg.org/526946-post3.html

This is his obsession I suppose.

5. Bruce1957

Bruce1957 New Member

It's good advice to remind people that a foreskin fully retracts. I was brought up without a father and didn't have brothers. I reached puberty not realising my foreskin was supposed to be able to retract fully back over the head of my penis.

At puberty I realised something wasn't quite right but didn't have anyone to ask. I began to notice that my penis had an odour and when soaking in the bath started to stretch the skin back. It was really painful to begin with but, I think I must of read something that suggested rubbing in moisturiser cream. For a time I felt quite guilty about what I was doing but persevered until I had stretched the skin enough to allow it to retract fully back.

It took me a further 6 years to experience an orgasm - what a late starter I was. It's amusing, on reflection, that there was a time when I was so naive.

Bruce

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Hi Bruce,

I'm surprised you didn't just start playing with it. If you didn't come up with the idea yourself, there's usually some nasty kid on the block who will show you. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties.

What outname is advocating is different. He wants to peel the foreskin away from the glans in infancy. It's actually attached by a membrane called synechia, much like the membrane type attachment of fingernails. It's not recommended for infants as the tearing and bleeding can lead to scarring and tightness problems.

Hopefully this didn't happen to you as a baby. Even though you had problems, I think the way you discovered your penis on your own and worked things out is nice. I would have preferred it to my precocious childhood sexuality--being surgically externalized it was always rubbing uncomfortably in some way, particularly around the age of puberty. Then as an adult, I had to come to terms with the fact that of all things, someone had cut off part of my penis when I was born.

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

If "betametasoma" is what I think it is, it's a steroid. So, outname, you're suggesting injuring and irritating the foreskin of an infant and then putting a steroid creme on it? Is that what you're suggesting?

8. dreamer20

Gold Member

If your father waited until you were five to recommend retracting your foreskins he had more sense than you.

How to Identify Circumcision Damage in the Adult Male

9. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    i think you should post pics now so we can see it !!

10. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

This is wrong. Foreskins on kids should be gently peeled back from time to time, but there is NO reason to keep them back at all times. Certainly not in adults. The point of foreskin is protect the head of your penis, to keep it sensitive and alive.

As for this idiotic cleanliness point, if you roll back your skin when you shower in the morning and wash you will have no hygienie issues.

11. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I agree horse. When a young male I was taught to peel my skin back to clean it. I also learned that when I masturbated the skin peeled back on its own. I taught my son to peel his back when bathing. They say if you keep it peeled back you will gain a larger head. The head of my penis is big enough. I believe the skin was put there to protect it also.

12. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I changed the name of this Thread for my reply.

I am uncut and I usually freeball. I enjoy letting my penis being fully hooded. It does come out upon erection and gives me full pleasure when engaged in self pleasuring or sexual intercourse.

As regards cleanliness. I guess I was self taught. I still keep my glans free by pulling back the foreskine when I shower.

Of course my time in the Navy taught me to be completely clean.

Just as I expect my spouse to clean up prior to any sexual activity, I also clean up. It makes the event/s so much more enjoyable.

13. bobbiedoc

bobbiedoc New Member

This would be the most uninformed pile of hogwash I have ever heard, the guy and his father knows nothing of penis care.Please do not practice this on your children as it causes tearing and scarring.The foreskin is naturally attached to the glans at birth and can take up to ten years, sometimes longer to separate. The boy is the only one to pull his foreskin back, he will discover the wonderous experience by himself. The current medical advice is leave it alone, leave it alone, leave it alone. Only was externally with water (no soap). The penis has a self cleaning action and this can be read in Paul Fleiss" book "What your doctor didn't tell you about circumcision"

14. Love-it

Gold Member

What is the first thing that is noticed about a newborn? Whether it is a boy or girl. Can it get any simpler than that?

Focus on circumcision: many men and some women feel cheated that they or there lovers were cut and that they didn't get to have a say in that decision. For some it is a religious issue, for others it has to do with health concerns. Some men want their sons penis to look like "dad's" or they feel that the son should be cut because the father was laughed at in gym class for being uncut, once in awhile it is the other way around. Some doctors and parents were on an Anti-Sex crusade and thought that circumcizing males would reduce their libido and the urge to masturbate. After the Holocaust some families did not circumcise their sons because of the ramifications that occurred for those who were found to be circumcised.

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

The nazis checked newborn's penises? Damn!

I am living proof that sometimes you can fuck up the whole rolling/unrolling thing. Well the doc was understanding. ;)

16. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

When I was young, my foreskin was too tight to clear my dickhead when I had a hard on, and I used to masturbate so that I did not put any pressure on it. When I joined the Royal Marines, a "friendly" sergeant noticed this and encouraged me to masturbate less carefully, and very soon my forskin had streatched so that it cleared my cockhead without any problem. There was no pain, and now I can also pull my forskin back when I piss so that no liquid gets trapped to become smelly.

Draft saved Draft deleted