Skinniest fittest guys have biggest penis?

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nature usually supplies the men that have more androgen receptors with more testosterone... the men with less receptors get less.

Higher testosterone levels mean better and more frequent erections, a fuller soft hang and less of a fat pad... that usually means a bigger dick... estrogen sort of blocks those effects. High estrogen levels mean the opposite... I wasn't speaking of testosterone's ability to grow an actually larger penis. Skinny men can appear to have a larger penis just from the lack of a fat pad alone... the fat pad sort of acts like a hydraulic barrier that prevents the penis from "hanging" out fully and over time, that can have a positive effect on the penis... the opposite can actually shrink a penis over time.

Not so much that testosterone creates larger penises because that is usually decided by DNA and many other factors...

... but that estrogen is a dick size killer.
I'm pretty sure that estrogen won't make your dick smaller, but maybe erectile dysfunction. It will cause men to gain weight, that's where you are correct, but it won't cause a man's penis to shrink. These androgen receptors are specific to either testosterone or estrogen, so more estrogen won't cause your penis to do anything but lie limp, as long as there is enough testosterone. The thing is that just because a guy has alot of testosterone receptors around his penis, dosnt mean he has them in his fat cells or muscles. So he may end up with a bigger dick, but maybe he is fatter than the average since he has less testosterone expressing in his fat cells. Just as a girl can have more estrogen cells in her breasts but less in her fat cells around her body, and become a skinny girl but with large breasts. This dosnt take into account the androgens flooding your body when you are in utero. A guy could have more testosterone in utero and be born with a larger penis than most newborn boys, but not get much during puberty and attain a more average dick as a man. It's all up to genetics with hormones, so I wouldn't try to take steroids to get a bigger penis or to be less fat, unless your doctor says to. Testosterone can have nasty effects if you take it regularly and stop suddenly. But eating healthy food and exercising can keep your hormone levels balanced and keep your body in decent shape. But your penis size has nothing to do with how thin or muscular you are.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To lose adipose tissue while building or preserving as much lean tissue as possible.

Weight loss is extremely difficult and requires getting around the body's natural abilities of energy storage.

Obesity is a bacterial infection of the gut plain and simple. You can take the gut bacteria of a skinny mouse and implant it in an obese mouse... and watch the obese mouse become skinny over a few weeks and vice versa.

Weight loss isn't counting calories or burning calories, that's not how our bodies work.

Allow me to blow your mind a bit...

BACTERIA consume 80% of the calories that we eat. Out of the 20% that are left, the brain and gonads get the lion's share of that. What ever small amount of calories that are left over are used for building blocks. In turn, the bacteria provide us with synthesized short and medium chain fatty acids, amino acids, nutrients and chemical compounds vital to our survival.

EVERYTHING you knew about nutrition was false and a joke. We don't stoke a furnace with heat in the form of calories, we feed colonies of gut bacteria (that outnumber our human cells 1000 to 1) that in turn, provide us with life sustaining sustenance.

Some bacterial colonies are not so helpful and are the cause of disease and ill health... in fact, when our gut bacterial colonies are populated with "good" and beneficial bacteria, we are in GOOD health. When colonies of "bad" bacteria infest our guts, we experience ill health. Obesity is just a particular "bad" bacterial colonization... and until the bacteria is dealt with, the obesity will not cease but increase over time.

1). The good news is that you can FRONT LOAD your calories by eating most of them at breakfast. this feeds the "good" bacteria and not the "bad".

2). Exercise has some weird mechanism of emboldening the "good" bacteria and diminishing the "bad" bacteria. When you lose weight by exercising, you aren't "burning fat", you are shifting the bacterial populations in your gut towards the "good" bacteria.

3). Eat fiber. Fiber is one of the preferred foods of the "good" bacteria.

4). Avoid sugar because sugar is one of the preferred foods of the "bad" bacteria. We get fat eating sugar by feeding the "bad" bacteria who increase their colony numbers until they infest the gut.

5). Fat is your friend. ALL fat is your friend, there are no good fats or bad fats... they are ALL good. Obviously trans fats are an unhealthy but stable form of lipid molecules that should be avoided but outside of trans fats, most fats are REALLY good for us.

6). Animal fat is EXTREMELY important and a good level of dietary cholesterol intake is essential for getting around the body's intrinsic energy storage patterns.

7). Flor-a-stor has been proven to kill the "bad" gut bacteria while leaving the "good" bacteria unharmed... this is a smart weapon in the battle against "bad" bacteria

You left out yeast.

I had pneumonia last year in 2015. I was prescribed two different antibiotics and presnidone. That killed off the good bacteria which was keeping the yeast in check. The yeast bloomed. I was miserable.

The good bacteria finally grew back and got the yeast under control.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not so much that testosterone creates larger penises because that is usually decided by DNA and many other factors...

priapism. effects growth . of the pens in later adult years18+.it can cause extreme and rapid growth randomly. . I've had growth at 23 yo from it. I have the high flow version. there is possibly it can happen more and grow bigger it would be sweet to be 8-9" with 7+" girth. and wave it around

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well there are exceptions to everything and I am thankful that I can say that I am an exception to the earlier post. When I was very young in my teen I was lean and thin and tall. I was gifted in the cock department then. Years later I am certainly not obese but not as thin as I was back in my younger years but yet my cock size is bigger than it was back in my tall and lean days.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
priapism. effects growth . of the pens in later adult years18+.it can cause extreme and rapid growth randomly. . I've had growth at 23 yo from it. I have the high flow version. there is possibly it can happen more and grow bigger it would be sweet to be 8-9" with 7+" girth. and wave it around

Yes, there was a post a while back about that guy who had extreme priapism and ended up with a rugby ball size/shaped dick, it was unusuable. He had surgery, it wa sin the news, presumably he still ended up being very large after they cut the girth down.

sayagain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeh - I think if you apply too much pressure it can damage the spongy chambers so the erection isn't as full. So I would recommend against jelqing. The best thing you can do is to be as skinny as possible - no fat clogging the arteries - then don't wank as much. Relish spontaneous erections and try to keep them going. With being thin and not applying too much pressure - u should get more spontaneous erections - such as morning wood - try to make it last as long as possible. I agree that long lasting, mega hard erections - as happens in priapism are in my opinion almost certain the key to penis enlargement. But if you damage the spongy ugh applying to much pressure either by masturnation or jelqing the erections won't be full. The key is to leave it alone to repair.

speedo bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No - that's not what I saw.
Of the HUNDREDS of teenage dicks I saw in gym class or team sports, there were probably 50 fat, dumpy, lumpy, weak guys. Remember, this is between grade 7 (when a Gym program became manditory) and Grade 12.
Of the fat 50, probably 25 of them had an itty, bitty penis. Talking 1 to 2 inches flaccid.
Mine was about 5, and most of the fellow "jocks" were 4" or better in the showers.
And I seldom saw a micropenis on guys that had a skinny, average or fit physique.
Fat storage is estrogenic. It promotes the release and uptake of estrogen while diminishing testosterone output and uptake.

Skinny men have more testosterone and less estrogen than fat men... it's impossible to try and develop a big dick with high amounts of estrogen and low amounts of testosterone... adipose tissue is a great way to diminish one's own dick genetics. Erections will be less firm and the penis will be thinner and shorter. That's not even accounting for the fat pad... fat pads are penile length assassins.
I think your certainly right about the fat pad, I was thin just in to my teens and although my penis was a bit small then, I thought it would grow a lot more, A fat kid in my class in the changing rooms for swimming had what I thought was a smaller penis than me, Nearly twenty years later I barely recognized him at the local swimming pool, Not just because he was thin, Sat on the bench in the changing rooms his dick was actually hanging over the edge flaccid ! Even if he`s not a grower, He must be nine inches long or more, I have got quite fat since then, And my penis is now tiny, It has certainly shrunk even smaller then I was back then, Looking down while sat the fat pad alone hides my penis, It`s got to the point where I even sit to pee now, In fact the most humiliating time was when I accidentally found some nude pictures of my older sister on her laptop, And although I knew she had a large bulge in her bikini bottoms when sunbathing, Seeing that her clit was even bigger than my tiny white worm was the worst, So yes, If you have a small dick, If you get fat like me, It can shrink to smaller than a large clit

Reactions: Gorge St

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your certainly right about the fat pad, I was thin just in to my teens and although my penis was a bit small then, I thought it would grow a lot more, A fat kid in my class in the changing rooms for swimming had what I thought was a smaller penis than me, Nearly twenty years later I barely recognized him at the local swimming pool, Not just because he was thin, Sat on the bench in the changing rooms his dick was actually hanging over the edge flaccid ! Even if he`s not a grower, He must be nine inches long or more, I have got quite fat since then, And my penis is now tiny, It has certainly shrunk even smaller then I was back then, Looking down while sat the fat pad alone hides my penis, It`s got to the point where I even sit to pee now, In fact the most humiliating time was when I accidentally found some nude pictures of my older sister on her laptop, And although I knew she had a large bulge in her bikini bottoms when sunbathing, Seeing that her clit was even bigger than my tiny white worm was the worst, So yes, If you have a small dick, If you get fat like me, It can shrink to smaller than a large clit

Yeah, a 9" flaccid dick...ok :rolleyes:

Reactions: hzs3fg

speedo bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, a 9" flaccid dick...ok :rolleyes:
No, I did not mean his cock was 9 inches flaccid, I meant unlike me his penis was hanging lower than his balls, Sat on the bench with his legs apart it was actually just hanging over the edge, I mean he could be nine inches hard, I got what they describe as massive penile atrophy, That`s why I got a tiny dick

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I did not mean his cock was 9 inches flaccid, I meant unlike me his penis was hanging lower than his balls, Sat on the bench with his legs apart it was actually just hanging over the edge, I mean he could be nine inches hard, I got what they describe as massive penile atrophy, That`s why I got a tiny dick

Ah I see. My apologies.

sayagain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know why people say its pseudoscience... I guess you dont know what the word means. Just because studies haven't been done, doesnt mean it isnt true.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
In my uneducated opinion, it has more to do with genetics. As you know with chromosomes, it's a probability of who will inherit what and how much of it. Certain backgrounds tend to be 'bigger' I've heard that African American men are usually hung, on average. Also, I heard that Italian guys are. I've seen so called hung in all different backgrounds, even Asian.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my uneducated opinion, it has more to do with genetics. As you know with chromosomes, it's a probability of who will inherit what and how much of it. Certain backgrounds tend to be 'bigger' I've heard that African American men are usually hung, on average. Also, I heard that Italian guys are. I've seen so called hung in all different backgrounds, even Asian.
There is not a gene that identifies you as an Italian. Identify an Italian? Someone who lives in Italy? Someone who speaks Italian? Someone who eats Italian?
Pasta pronto...

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the shower at the gym about 4 years ago. This tall thin guy walks into the shower. The type of guy I thought would have a long and thick dick. To my dismay he had a very small dick. I really felt sorry for him having such a small dick.
So there went my theory that all tall thin guys are super hung.
But I have noticed that many tall thin guys do have long and thick dicks.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a guy who is unbelievably tall and thin. He is 6'6" and well hung. While we worked at the same place he told me he couldn't wear Wrangler jeans because they don't have enough room for his junk. He always wore the baggy jeans that lots of guys wore for way too long.
So that wasn't an optical illusion in his jeans.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people say hung or well hung? That's doesn't actually convert to inches or approximate length?
Well people don't carry a ruler or tape measure around to measure the penis of a guy who has a big one. He probably wouldn't be allowed to measure it anyway. So that is why those terms are used.