Skinniest fittest guys have biggest penis?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably seen at least 6 guys who were tall and skinny who were very well hung. One guy I used to work with was 6'6" tall who said he couldn't wear Wrangler jeans because not enough room for his junk
I never did see his junk but I saw the bulge his dick made and it was spectacular. He married a small petite girl. Poor girl.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably seen at least 6 guys who were tall and skinny who were very well hung. One guy I used to work with was 6'6" tall who said he couldn't wear Wrangler jeans because not enough room for his junk
I never did see his junk but I saw the bulge his dick made and it was spectacular. He married a small petite girl. Poor girl.

Don't pity her...she knew, and he knew, exactly what she was getting. And the small petite women often have the biggest and deepest. The old adage "Big Girl, Big Hole, Small Girl, ALL Hole" is sometimes, but not always, very true.

sayagain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: bigbenis

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes but the the theory of this thread is that the guys with big dick were skinny during their growing period. They could put on weight after they grew a big dick in their teens.
Of course, it's a thread with skinny guys being well hung. But that member circedbychoice maintained he has never seen a fat guy with big dick. I just wanted to refer to another thread where it is obvious that also fat men can get fat dicks. So it is just a cross reference and has nothing to do with the actual subject of this thread! Ted

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend who was morbidly obese (400 pounds) said his dick was "sucked in " by the fat.

He lost 220 pounds and said he actually had a huge penis and he never even knew about it because the fat. So I think dicks just look small on fat dudes due to the mounds of fat.

In the locker room I have seen some tall, skinny dudes with small dicks. The biggest dicks (well, at least flaccid) are on muscular russian dudes and most of them are around 5'6-6' tall.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, it's a thread with skinny guys being well hung. But that member circedbychoice maintained he has never seen a fat guy with big dick. I just wanted to refer to another thread where it is obvious that also fat men can get fat dicks. So it is just a cross reference and has nothing to do with the actual subject of this thread! Ted

I think a dick looks different on a size 32" waist compared to a 52" waist. It just looks bigger on the skinny dude. I mean if I added 50+ pounds of fat on my stomach and pubic area , of course my penis would look smaller.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread which goes against idea that it is hormones that cause bigger dicks: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/question-about-masculine-men-with-fem-features.475215/#post-6540587

Basically he had less male hormones growing up but still got a big dick. And he says he is athletic.

My brother
Yes but the the theory of this thread is that the guys with big dick were skinny during their growing period. They could put on weight after they grew a big dick in their teens.

The smallest dick I have ever seen in my life is my best friend. He's a 6'6" ., very fit Swedish guy . Knew him since Kindergarten and he's always been the fittest dude I knew. Dick is small. I think it's genetics.

The biggest dick I have seen is my Russian sambo instructor. He's bald, 5'6", fit but drinks and smokes like crazy and also has a penis that looks like it can't even be real. It's almost comically large especially on a short guy. Literally hits his knew. Weirdly, I have never seen a bulge during training. Don't know how the hell he hides it.

Reactions: Barberseville

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the many years I've been in locker rooms I've never seen a fat guy with a big dick. I would really like to see one.

Same here but then again, when your stomach hangs like a flowering pot how can you see the penis?

Reddit has a nude progresspics section where people lose weight. You can see the difference weight loss makes in penis size. Go check it out.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a dick looks different on a size 32" waist compared to a 52" waist. It just looks bigger on the skinny dude. I mean if I added 50+ pounds of fat on my stomach and pubic area , of course my penis would look smaller.

Well, of course I don't speak about overweight men showing 150 kilos or more. Then a former huge cock does look much smaller, that's for sure. Member circedbychoice said he never saw a fat guy in the locker room with a huge dick. And I guess he didn't talk about 150 kg examples. I do know fatter men with huge dicks and that's why I wanted to emphesize that it is not true that all fatter guys (and I speak of those calibers who got 20 or 30 kilos too much) show tiny dicks. Just 2 pics I have in my files. We really should be a bit careful to maintain generalizations. I hope we can close this now. Cheers- Ted

!tumblr_nqs6mlSdi71tn7dkmo1_1283.jpg
tumblr_m657azfSuL1qhjlb1o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: HoustonPumper

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, of course I don't speak about overweight men showing 150 kilos or more. Then a former huge cock does look much smaller, that's for sure. Member circedbychoice said he never saw a fat guy in the locker room with a huge dick. And I guess he didn't talk about 150 kg examples. I do know fatter men with huge dicks and that's why I wanted to emphesize that it is not true that all fatter guys (and I speak of those calibers who got 20 or 30 kilos too much) show tiny dicks. Just 2 pics I have in my files. We really should be a bit careful to maintain generalizations. I hope we can close this now. Cheers- Ted

View attachment 829336 View attachment 829337

You complain about generalizations and your post if rife with them.

Also, those two dudes you posted aren't exactly "fat". Those are bigger muscular dudes. Doesn't exactly support our argument.

Anyways, I am agreeing with you. I don't see why you are flying off the handle.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You complain about generalizations and your post if rife with them.

Also, those two dudes you posted aren't exactly "fat". Those are bigger muscular dudes. Doesn't exactly support our argument.

Anyways, I am agreeing with you. I don't see why you are flying off the handle.

Gosh, if you mean I am flying off the handle just why I got another opinion and express it gently...that's another proof of YOUR exaggeration. And the pic you chose obove is that of a sick adiposity man, no one talked abou such persons. It's getting too ridiculous now. Si tacuisses philosophus mansisses...

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, if you mean I am flying off the handle just why I got another opinion and express it gently...that's another proof of YOUR exaggeration. And the pic you chose obove is that of a sick adiposity man, no one talked abou such persons. It's getting too ridiculous now. Si tacuisses philosophus mansisses...

I would offer a response but ...yeah..... whatever.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 829336 View attachment 829337
I'm only speaking from my experience in locker rooms. I have yet to see an obese man with a sizeable penis. All the ones I've seen have usually been a micro penis. The smallest I've seen was a guy in a school locker room who only showed a glans sticking out from his body. The testicles were also tiny. But he was a very overweight person.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm only speaking from my experience in locker rooms. I have yet to see an obese man with a sizeable penis. All the ones I've seen have usually been a micro penis. The smallest I've seen was a guy in a school locker room who only showed a glans sticking out from his body. The testicles were also tiny. But he was a very overweight person.
Ok, I do believe you, of course although I do know or did see some fatter men with huge dicks. Anyway, best option is to control weight and not getting overweighted. I think we all agree in that point. Cheers- Ted