Skinny and smooth but hung boys

D

deleted111

I am 5'9 165 lbs.
I have a stocky build like a wrestler.
I have a little hair on my stomach, legs, pubes of course
I'm 13.6x7.4.

I would say it just depends on the person.

Nate

dallasmssix: I've seen a lot of guys and every stereotype I've ever tried to maintain has been blown. Tall guy, huge feet and hands but tiny cock. Little stocky guy with enourmous dick. Skinny, swimmer build with average to small to large. You name it, I've seen it. I've come to the conclusion that the only gene connected to a large cock is the gene for a large cock. Combinations are random. I still fantasize about skinny with huge cock though. Probably because I like skinny, smooth guys. Besides, as a friend of mine looked in the shower, a skinny pole of a physique with an enourmous rack (cock & balls) just seems as if all his development went towards reproduction...Made it look more pronounced.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dallasmssix, I agree with you about stereotypes for the most part, but for whatever reason, I do think there's something to the skinny guy thing. Obviously, it's not obligatory, but there just do seem to be higher percentages of them being hung then the normal population. Even on here, we had tons of guys chime in "Yeah, me too", so it does give one cause to ponder...or fantasize at least.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 4 2004, 10:33 AM
Dallasmssix, I agree with you about stereotypes for the most part, but for whatever reason, I do think there's something to the skinny guy thing. Obviously, it's not obligatory, but there just do seem to be higher percentages of them being hung then the normal population. Even on here, we had tons of guys chime in "Yeah, me too", so it does give one cause to ponder...or fantasize at least.
[post=258321]Quoted post[/post]​

The only reason I can think of that the two might be related:

- people with certain conditions that cause extra growth in the extremities.

- they aren't bigger, but just look like they are on a slimmer body frame.

In any case, my understanding is that no study has correlated penis size with any other body measurement. Maybe the perception is more about overall attraction. A fat man is much less likely to show off his large dick and the rest of the population is less likely to want to see him naked. Therefore, large dicks on big men aren't seen as often by others.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Hi. I'm not really skinny but I guess I am a bit. I have a 7" penis which I like to think is big, but maybe not something that qualifies as hung, I take that to mean hung in the flaccid state, its only 4" flaccid. I like the thickness too.

Anyway, I thought most hung guys were big, that size in all areas was proportionate, at least I heard that on TV. Makes sense that everything should be big. There's my input. Interesting observation is that very few of the guys at school were big, most were like myself, not that I saw any of their penises though. Hmm actually, now that I think about it, what I saw on TV cant be true because there arent enough built men to account for all the big dicks there are. Its a tough one, and late here. So, as there are more skinny or average built guys than built ones, I think obviously skinny guys are hung more often than built ones. I need sleep, more tomorrow when I can think straight.

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
i'll add a little to this...

i learned in art school that not everything is size relative(common sense really). take a 10" dick of a slim skinny guy, and put it on a chubby fat guy and that 10" dick will look smaller on the chubby fat guy than it does on the slim skinny guy, but the dick is still 10". so yes, a big dick can LOOK bigger on a small bodied guy, and that same big dick will look smaller on a bigger bodied guy.

ok so my point is, perception.

musclelust8: I agree that thin tall men are generally well endowed. My first experience was with a tall, thin guy in college. He was as big as me. 9 x 7. I assumed I was average until I started playing with other dudes. More muscular men or average size men have average size dicks.