Skinny Dipping in the Wild

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by McFool, Sep 25, 2006.

1. McFool

McFool New Member

I love to skinny dip!

Growing up, we skinny dipped in my pool often - esspecially at night and during sleepovers. Sometimes, during sleepovers at one of my friend's houses, we did some "pool hopping". It would be late - say 2AM. We would take our clothes off in my friend's back yard (he'd have a towel for each of us). We'd run through the backyards (most were not fenced) and we'd slip into the neighbors' pools. Most were above ground pools, two were inground pools (for the in ground pools we had to climb a chain link fence to get in - not a problem though - lay the towel over the fence and climb there.) We'd be quiet, because not everyone around here has air conditioning - so their windows might be open. Inevitably we would wake a few dogs and they would start woofing.

Pool Hopping was the ultimate "naked" thrill for me and my friends growing up.

Even now, I love to skinny dip, more than ever.

Last summer, one of my college buddies reserved a campsite in the Adirondacks (on Weller Pond to be specific). There were six of us that went. You could only get to this campsite by paddling about five miles. We had two canoes and two kayaks between us. We drove six hours and got up to the put-in during late morning. I think it took us about three hours to get there (my buddy was not good with the map). Our site was #83. There are about five campsites on this little lake (they call them ponds in the Adirondacks).
    Weller Pond is a beautiful little lake and you feel so isolated. That whole first day we hardly saw anybody from our campsite - and the people we saw were paddling between campsites and the outlet stream. The campsites are nicely separated. There was one campsite on an island near us, but the three nights we were on Weller Pond, that site was unoccupied.

Our campsite was fantastic. It had a rock ledge that slopes up from the water to about fifteen feet above the water. At about the eight foot level, it was straight down to the water, and the water there was very deep - I never touched bottom. Well when we first got to the site, everybody was excited and we were checking out the site, planning where to put the tents. I called everybody over to the ledge and said how this would be a great place to jump from. I started kicking off my sandals, and taking off my clothes right there. I backed up and took a running leap into the water. What a Rush!

My friends were a little taken aback about my boldness - not about me jumping in, but doing it naked! (Except for my best friend, all others are different ones than from my "sleepover" days - guys I met through college and their friends.) My best friend and my good college buddy were not too far behind in peeling away their clothes and joining me. Then two more (it was a hot day), The last holdout took some grief, and finally went in naked when we took another dip after dark.

I enjoyed being naked in front of others - I really enjoyed just standing around cassually on the rock in the buff. I liked looking at them and I liked them looking at me. And I really liked doing canonballs naked! (Let me clarify, we didn't hang out naked together all day long, just when we went for a dip).

Another cool thing about skinny dipping when camping in the wilderness - going at night, and when you get out you have a blazing campfire going,
    and you stand naked in front of the fire drying off and taking in the heat - another rush!

This summer five of us went camping again, this time to Cranberry Lake, also in the Adirondacks, and we again did a good share of skinny dipping. No time left for those stories, maybe some other time.

I really enjoy skinny dipping in the wild! (With reasonable privacy from others outside our group.) I've talked to my gf about camping and skinny dipping and she is "amused" but says she won't go. Mark my words, I'll have her swimming naked with me in the Adirondacks by next summer.

Anybody know any great places to skinny dip (not just in the Adirondacks)? Anybody have some good skinny dipping experiences to relate?

2. danny1974

danny1974 New Member

Great story!

I love skinny dipping too. I used to live near the beach and there was a hotel accross the street. My friend Mike and I would get a 12 pack and go sit in the hot tub just chilling out and talking. It does get cold here in North Florida during the winter--- nothing like Minnesota-- but in the low to mid 30s. So there is not other people around It was fun to get out of the hot tub and jump into the cold pool.

Another story was with my wife-- girlfriend at the time. We were at a beachfront bar with friends and we decided to go swimming. We walked along the beach and stripped down, and got into the warm ocean naked. What a great experience!!! Our friend came looking for us and were quite amused to see us walking out of the water naked. We could have been arrested for indecent exposure but we were not caught. It sucks to have to worry about that.

Everyone should skinny dip!!

3. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    I know a great place to skinny dip.. the pond in my back yard.. feel free to stop by strip off your clothes and enjoy yourself whenever you like!

4. sir narnian

sir narnian New Member

I live in the Adirondack mountians, and you can't be a true Adirondacker unless you've survive the entire winter, blackfly season, and you have skinnydipped with your fellow male friends. Skinnydippping with other guys use to be normal up in the mountians. Everyone had a secret swimming hole. But now it's hald to find a good skinnydiping spot without someone finding you with your friends. And more of the younger generations wont do it because they think it's gay.

5. D_Hands Christian Anderson

i lost my virginity skinny dipping in my pool..at like midnight with my parents home and my dad in the family room watchin tv..
    but its an inground pool, and damn big.
    we fucked twice in a row..i couldnt get enough.!
    probably the hottest experience of my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted