Skinny dipping semi-erect

D_zsefze

1st Like
Media
The other day I had a great experience with three females. One was my 19 year old German house-mate, another my 36 year old land-lady and the other my land-lady's friend. We went to a lake in the middle of the night, probably minus 4 out, a little windy and rainy and the lake was glacier fed. So I guess there was always going to be the potential for shrinkage, but knowing myself, I was already starting to get a little hard at the thought of being the only naked male among three naked females.

We smoked a little weed and drank a little to prepare oruselves and started shedding our clothes. True to form I started to feel an erection coming on so figured I'd have no choice but to run down to the water to cool off. My land-lady and her friend were down by the shore when I started to run so they had a full view of my thick long semi slapping back and forth against my thighs.

Once in the water it did die down a little but I didn't want to stay in for long. By the time I got out they were again facing me and staring at my semi erect cock. At a lame attempt at modesty I put my hand over my cock.

I walked back to where our clothes were and started to dry off. The German house-mate came back as well. I got a nice long look at her nice long legs and just stood there with my towel over my shoulders and cock dangling between my legs. I hope and am pretty sure she took a good look.

I guess being semi-erect, whilst it was a little immodest in those circumstances, was preferable to a shriveled little prick.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Forget immodest with a semi - a full blown boner would have been most appropriate under those circumstances (lucky dude!)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've skinny dipped in a mixed group of boy and girl friends and popped boners. They look -- I don't mind -- I'm not very modest. Went on a long bike trip with a friend when we were in high school. We met some nice girls who were also biking & shared the road for a while. When we saw a lake, we all stripped and went in for a dip. After swimming and playing for a while, we came out to dry off. Both my friend and I had erections, and the girls obviously enjoyed the sights. Nothing else happened...though I wish it had!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm generally pretty laid back about the goods and who is looking, and I'm pretty comfortable if I have a chub (semi) in situations involving nudity. However, I have to say that I'd have been uncomfortable in the situation Art describes, and would not have gotten out of the water until my erection had died down to at least a state that didn't look like I was about to initiate a sword fight.

To the OP, I'd say you handled the situation pretty gamely, and the ladies most likely enjoyed the sights (as you clearly did on the opposite side). I say take those opportunities as they come and relax.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The OP reminded me of a similar situation. I used to go to Black's Beach (swimsuit optional) quite often during the summer. One day, I decided to take a walk along the water's edge wearing only a hat and sunglasses. It was great. About 5 minutes into it, my dick responded to the back and forth swing from walking and started to bone up. My first thought was to stop and let it go down before I continue, but it felt so good that I kept walking. I can't describe how erotic it was to walk down the beach with naked people everywhere and I'm sporting a boner. A few people looked, but it didn't concern me as they see it all the time. It was one of the few times that I've been naked with a boner in public and didn't feel the least bit embarrassed.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree. In the right circumstances walking around among other naked people, indoors or out, sporting a full woodie can be the most exhilarating experience on earth. You find yourself sharing sexual energy with people in ways you never knew existed. (I'm not talking about having sex, I'm talking about being sexual beings.) Over the years I've learned when you're naked in public and a boner rises, more often than not it's a time for a feeling of pride, not embarassment.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More often as a youngster when swimming nude I would awaken, less so as I get older. You need to judge whether or not an erection would cause offence to others.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to Little Makena beach in Hawaii once with a former GF. We got naked and then headed towards the water to swim. She was ahead of me and halfway to the water by the time I got naked. As I started walking towards the water, I started getting a semi. She turned around to look at me and said "Are you having a problem?" and laughed. I was a bit self concious at the time because the beach was very crowded and I'm sure a few people saw me. I stayed in the water until it softened before coming back to the beach. Nowadays, I probably wouldn't care as long as I didn't have a full blown erection.

S

SirConcis

it was -4 outside and you went into a glacier fed lake and were affraid of a bit of shrinkage ? For me, any erection would be lost the minute the toes would touch the water. And my balls would move up to my throath.