Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by frogprince1, Dec 1, 2011.

1. frogprince1

frogprince1 New Member

Curious if you ever have been skinny dipping either at a lake, beach, pool. Where did you go? Who did you go with? How did you feel flashing your man meat? I went this past summer. It was hard not getting hard - too many hung studs.

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

As I've posted before, growing up in a rural area we had family reunions and "all day singings" in the country. One particular place was near a church and adjoining river. Some of the men would take the male kids swimming and that's where I saw my first uncut cocks on a few. No one thought anything about the guys swimming together naked and the men I'm sure had no sexual thoughts or lusts.

3. omgwtflol

omgwtflol New Member

Albums:
    I've done it a few times, but I'm pretty insecure about my size so it has only been when I was drunk haha. My flaccid size is pretty small so I try to avoid it.

[​IMG]

4. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've gone after parties with friends. We have a pool so after drinking and dancing a while we'd go skinny dipping in the early hours of the morning. The pool was in clear site of the road so we had to be careful about passing cars which wasn't too often at 2 in the morning. There were a couple pairs of siblings in the group, we were just careful not to get to close to your sibling. It was always at night so you couldn't see too much anyways. It was a relaxed thing, nothing sexual.

Only one time did someone come over that was super awkward about it. He had to get in at the other end of the pool as the rest of us and stayed at least 10 ft away in the pool and covered himself when he got out. It was funny b/c we'd all been quite a few times and very chill so he should have taken the hint that things were cool.

I took a couple pictures of when i went skinny dipping by myself, i'll upload into an album if people want to check them out.

5. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I did it all the time as a child and teen....still did it as an adult but not as much as when we were kids.

6. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I lived on a farm with a creek and there was a deep place for swimming. Boys from the neighborhood would come during the summer and swim. All ages. No problem. I remember when I was in early grades that a high school boy/man played with his hard cock and I thought it huge....mine was the size of my little finger then.
    Also, the first 4-H Club meeting in early may,,, it was the tradition of the boys to go to a gravel pit and swim, with the car lights on the water. I remember the water was cold and nothing happened except we got wet and could brag we had gone swimming.

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

I did in a creek in junior high with a friend and in a lake at night in my 20's at a college age music and art festival. Here are some more stories, if my search link works:

http://www.lpsg.org/search.php?searchid=14912887

Oh, I forgot about the top of the Abrahm's Falls trail in the Smokies, and a rock quarry with friends.

#7 crescendo69, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  8. catman

Gold Member

remember as kids going to a closed pool (we had to climb the fence) it was dark, don't remember 'seeing' anything.. was a lot of fun swimming naked, then someone swore they heard a noise...bunch of naked guys scrambling naked, with closed clenched, over a fence was rather funny....

9. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    i had the hottest time skinny dipping 4 guys and 4 girls. get hard thinking about it to this day.

10. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have friends with a pool that is private. MANY times with them! Also at a Lake outside Winnipeg there is a nude beach. I was getting hard a lot, which was fine because a hot guy saw it then sucked my dick in the bushes. Also, I spend a lot of time in Hawaii and one of the islands has a nude beach, and after the first 10 minutes, there is nothing weird about it at all. It is awesome!

11. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Yes, one of my favorite sexual pasttimes, but I always did it alone. It was always at the river close to where I live. The first big memory of skinnydipping alone at the river was when I had climbed down the bank, dipped in the river, then was sitting on the white chalk bank alone and naked feeling the sun beat down on my wet body and intensely hard cock. Just as I had slipped back into the water a friend had seen my car parked at the street, walked to where I was and surprised me. I remember saying "I guess I'll have to get my clothes on before you get down here". I was a bit embarrased he caught me naked and enjoying the privacy of the moment. He never did join me in the water that day however.

Other times were at the same river except in different locations. There was a huge and beautiful sandbar where I could walk far out of site, get completley naked, swim, walk the banks, even lay in the edge of the water and look up at the sky. It was a tremendous experience being alone, totally naked in nature. I still think of it often, even thought it's been a while since I did it.

Awesome experience.

12. D_Steve_Sphincter

D_Steve_Sphincter New Member

Yes.

13. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    yep, in a pool at night

14. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a pic I took a night after we went skinny dipping as a group (usually 4-6 people, even ratio of males to females). People in chat didn't believe I went skinny dipping so I went the next night so I could take pictures as proof. One of the best things skinny dipping is the feeling of your dick and balls floating and the water flowing past. I took this pic right as it was getting weightless.

Attached Files:

15. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Doesn't look like that picture worked so here it is uploaded differently. I even added one extra that also applies to make up for the fail.

Attached Files:

16. lbmaine

Gold Member

17. dresser

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ive been doin it a couple of times when it was warmer... now its just too cold which is sad cause skinny dipping is so amazing.

18. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

19. flashguyuk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great pics and dick, nice body too.

20. seanseattle

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many times for me as a teenager both with just guy friends but also coed. Mostly in friends pools but once in a while in lakes. Definitely seemed tone a rural thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted