Skinny Dipping

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to go skinny-dipping with friends (male and female) in high school and college..and now, whenever I can. First time, a bunch of us were just hanging out at a friend's. It was summer, and Jeff's parents were too cheap to buy an air conditioner. He said, "Hey, let's go swimming." Somebody else said, "I don't have a suit," and Jeff said, "You don't need one." We'd already seen each other naked in PE, and it wasn't a big deal to hang out with each other in our underwear, either. We drove to a concrete company's lake, stripped off and went in the water. Nothing feels as good as swimming naked on a hot summer night. It was also fun figuring out whose clothes were whose afterwards.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's rare to find me in the water with a swimsuit on, frankly. It's one of those things that, once you've done it, you can't really go back to the old way. It'd be like swimming with a t-shirt and socks on. Yuck. I only wear a swimsuit when it would be illegal not to.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
It's rare to find me in the water with a swimsuit on, frankly. It's one of those things that, once you've done it, you can't really go back to the old way. It'd be like swimming with a t-shirt and socks on. Yuck. I only wear a swimsuit when it would be illegal not to.

I completely agree!

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a teenager my cousin and I skinny dipped a few times in their pool late at night when I was staying over. It was a little way from the house and surrounded by a wall.

I went on a school camp one year by the seaside. One morning a friend woke me up really early to see if I wanted to go swimming in the cove over the road from the camp site. The cove was a quite a bit lower than than the road so when we got there he looked around and just stripped off - I was quite surprised given how conservative I thought he was and we had never seen each other naked before. I was quite nervous given we were about 20 metres from a major road and we weren't supposed to be offsite. Especially seeing as the water was freezing and I am definitely a grower under such circumstances. He on the other hand had nothing to be shy about.

I also went on a hike with him and about 12 other guys later that year. Many of them had been hiking before and it became a regular occurance to strip off and skinny dip in any available mountain stream we came across. We did come across a couple just on the trail after one of our dips. They must have seen us as there was some very embarrassed looks from them as we went passed. :)

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

coolnude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nudist here so spend hours nude sunbathing and swimming on beach. Also go to nudist swims with up to 300 folks there

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went skinny dipping with some college friends. They knew of a pond with a small area of dry land left in the middle. We stripped at the edge of the pond and swam a few yards to the little island and the sat on the lawn furniture there and talked for a short time. It was night and because we were in a residential area we had no lighting so nothing could be seen in any detail.

Fun time but it was just to say we had done it.

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Swim naked all the time day and night. Only when company or kids around then put on suits. We used to go hot tubbing with other couples, sometime with just another guy - sneak into neighbors since we don't have one. Good times - no inhibitions. Just like being naked as often as possible it is healthier.
See my gallery for skinny dipping pics

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gone to Black's Beach in San Diego numerous times. As soon as I set up camp, all the clothes come off until it's time to leave. It's a great place; hundreds of people of all ages enjoying the outdoors au naturel.

My friend's pool and hot tub in Arizona becomes swimsuit optional when his kids aren't around. Spent many a happy hour cocktailing in the hot tub with him and his wife - all of us without suits.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've gone to Black's Beach in San Diego numerous times. As soon as I set up camp, all the clothes come off until it's time to leave. It's a great place; hundreds of people of all ages enjoying the outdoors au naturel.

Sounds like me as a visitor to this great beach. I have been to many other nude beaches nothing like it.

D

deleted300444

Bsck in the 80s...we had a great neighborhood. We would sleep outside on random summer nights and do a neighborhood pool hop skinny dip, esecially streaking as well.

We run out of my next door neighbors back yard where are tent was without a stitch on, running from one backyard to another skinny dipping in all of neighbors pools and get back to tent and go to sleep. Goodtimes.

As an adult, anywehere, anytime I can. Swimming nude is the bomb, especially when your dick gets hard and resists against the water.

ryanmissing27

Experimental Member
Media
i swim nude on my local public beach but only if its deserted >< and never in the high tourist season, i can only imagine getting caught would end badly, would be fun if it didnt though ;)
its cool how your cock kind of floats underwater while soft as if it has its own gravity