Skinny Dipping

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before I moved from Birmingham I had access to the condo pool behind my house. Many nights I would swim naked when no one else was there. I loved to feel the flow of the water jets on my cock.

When I was growing up my family would occasionally attend reunions usually at some country church. A few of the male kids would go to a secluded stream not too far away and swim naked. That is where I saw my first uncut cocks.

D

deleted557465

My friend and I have a costume which involves drinking white whine with sprite and after finishing the bottle we go skinny dipping in the ocean for an hour or two.

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love to skinny dip whenever and where ever I can, I have a naturist beach not far from where I live it's great to swim free, feels weird when I have to wear shorts to swim now. I also have a friendd with a pool in his garden and a hot tub both of which I use naked if he has no objections to me doing so which most times he doesn't, love to lie naked in the sun too.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never done it. I've never been in a situation (secluded place with like-minded people) where it would be appropriate.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe surfergirl just meant it can be a year round outdoor thing there. think they can keep their pools open all the time since it doesn't freeze. we can't.

the thought of being outside in the buff in january when its 20 degrees is pretty unpleasant, even for a few seconds.

Not about skinny dipping, but being naked in freezing weather. I attended a talk by a lady who spent a year at the South Pole and she told about a thing they all did during the long, cold, winter. It was going from the nearest hut to the pole (300 ft or so) and back, while wearing nothing but boots!! Now THAT is freezing your ass off :biggrin1:

Love skinny dipping, but sadly have only done it with other guys. (high school and the Y)

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once skinny dipped in Turkey. I was with a bunch of fellow AFSers and an American guy from Montana asked us if we had ever skinny dipped before. None of us had so we did it. At about 2 in the afternoon in a crowded bay in the Aegean. It was absolutely liberating. Good times...

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOVE to skinny dip. I live on Ft.Lauderdale and swim naked all the time. I love to hang at Haulover Beach and swim in the ocean naked as well. Feels so much better than wearing clothes. I know the feeling of getting a bit excited when you first strip down, but it will go away....ENJOY.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The younger guys here might be surprised to hear this, but the older guys know about it.

Until the late 1970s or early 1980s, in most parts of the country, buys swam nude in high school physical education classes. Men also swam nude in YMCA swimming pools. To verify this, just do a google search on "high school nude swimming" and "YMCA nude swimming." Nudity was required, the given reason being that the pool filters couldn't handle lint from swimming suits. However, girls and women used suits, so the explanation seems questionable.

So, we older men are generally quite comfortable with nudity, but younger guys often are not.

Reactions: Wetnoodle

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I have had sex numerous times in swimming pools. Some were public pools when other people were in them. Occasionally we have sex in our own pool now. If you haven't tried it you ought to. It gives a whole different sensation. There isn't any need for lube. It is easier to support the woman and to get in different positions.

i_am_not_here

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The younger guys here might be surprised to hear this, but the older guys know about it.

Until the late 1970s or early 1980s, in most parts of the country, buys swam nude in high school physical education classes. Men also swam nude in YMCA swimming pools. To verify this, just do a google search on "high school nude swimming" and "YMCA nude swimming." Nudity was required, the given reason being that the pool filters couldn't handle lint from swimming suits. However, girls and women used suits, so the explanation seems questionable.

So, we older men are generally quite comfortable with nudity, but younger guys often are not.
I went to an all-boys CATHOLIC high school. Pool class was nude mandatory. And Father Barts would sit in the bleachers during these classes and eat lunch. Hope the school burns to the ground.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the 1985 movie Heaven Help Us there is a scene with the boys in the Catholic school all lined up standing on the side of the pool naked. No frontal shots (best I can remember) but plenty of asses.