Skinny Dipping

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In September 2009, I swam nude in a swimming pool.

On my 5,500 mile motorcycle trip, I checked into the Parliament Resort in Augusta, Georgia, on a Monday. It was a gay resort but fortunately, things are rather tame there except on weekends. They have a really big swimming pool which was good for swimming laps, although the floats between the deep and shallow ends were a nuisance. It was the first time since about the year 2000 that I was able to swim nude; that was in Twin Lake in Golden Valley, an inner suburb of Minneapolis.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The younger guys here might be surprised to hear this, but the older guys know about it.

Until the late 1970s or early 1980s, in most parts of the country, buys swam nude in high school physical education classes. Men also swam nude in YMCA swimming pools. To verify this, just do a google search on "high school nude swimming" and "YMCA nude swimming." Nudity was required, the given reason being that the pool filters couldn't handle lint from swimming suits. However, girls and women used suits, so the explanation seems questionable.

So, we older men are generally quite comfortable with nudity, but younger guys often are not.

This is true. My dad went to catholic school, so he grew up swimming nude, and when me and my brothers took class at the YMCA in the early and mid 70's, we did too. We had a pool growing up, until I was about 14 yr old, so we almost always "skinny dipped". In fact I didn't know people wore bathing suits until I had to go to my first pool party at about 11 yrs old, and I had to go out and buy trunks.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved the water when I was a kid and started off with a wading pool and then moved up to a little 2 1/2 foot round pool that my Dad would put up every spring and take down in the fall. The spring that I was 7, my Dad told my Mom that if he ws going to put up a pool again this year, it was going to be one big enough for him to enjoy as well. This started the shopping process until my parents decided to take the plunge and put in an inground pool in our backyard. Over the next few years, our backyard was the hangout for the neighborhood with kids spending the day swimming almost every day of the summer. When I was 11, my buddy next door and I started sleeping out in a tent in his backyard and of course stayed up really late. One night when the temperature was still very hot and humid, we decided to sneak over to my yard next door and go for a swim about 2am. We were both in our underwear so we just went over in our tighty whiteys. When we got to the edge of the pool ,we slipped off our underwear and lowered ourselves into the pool. The feeling was incredible. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt to swim naked. This first time skinny dipping was in 1975 and led to me swimming naked any time I went swimming at night from that point on. By the time I was in college, I was bolder and would swim naked in the day time if I was the only one home. To this day, swimming naked is one of my favorite things and I do it every chance I can.

ibeme0610

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was growing up, my family shared a vacation cabin on a lake in Minnesota owned jointly by my dad and his two brothers. There were no close neighbors and the cabin was located on a small, secluded natural harbor off the main body of the lake, so their was a lot of privacy. During the summer, swimming was the main activity, so my brothers, male cousins and I usually swam naked off the boat dock and swimming platform anchored about 30-35' from shore. For the most part, our parents didn't care as long as there was no one else around, (i.e., girls)--which was usually the case, especially since my sister and both of my female cousins hated going up to the cabin.) Occasionally, a boat would come close enough to get a good look, but that wasn't a big deal. I wish we still had the cabin, but it was sold about 15 years ago.

Reactions: Wetnoodle

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the best parts of owning my own pool in a fenced in yard is the ability to swim nude whenever I want. The feeling of freedom is like nothing else.

To make it even better, at one end of my pool there is a bench seat with spa jets (use your imagination)!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
One of the best parts of owning my own pool in a fenced in yard is the ability to swim nude whenever I want. The feeling of freedom is like nothing else.

To make it even better, at one end of my pool there is a bench seat with spa jets (use your imagination)!

I don't have a bricked fence but that does not stop me but I usually wait until dark. Jacuzzi can be used anytime due to all the bubbles.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 19, I went on a three-day sailing trip with a friend, my girlfriend's dad, and his friend who owned the boat (Jerry). It was a little small for four, so quarters were tight. We were kind of close sitting to each other, so I could not help seeing everyone's basket. Jerry seemed to have a nice bulge. I saw him checking me out a few times, too. Jerry was not wanting us to use the head too much as it was sized for two people. We would pee over the side, and I thought I caught a glimpse of Jerry's nice cock. On the second day, it was hot, and we were on deck in our swim trunks. I Jerry said he was going to strip because no one was around to see us. He sat down across from me with only the second uncut cock I had ever seen. He was not overly long, but very thick. He either did not have much foreskin, or sorted a semi all the time. He had a large set of nuts as well. He was also trimmed close, something I had never seen up to then. My girlfriend's dad stripped, and I got to see him naked for the first time - a "regular" guy with a cut average cock. My friend said he was not going to strip. I followed suit (or out of suit) and stripped. I thought I heard Jerry go "hmmm". I think I spent the next few hours just staring at his cock. He would stand up every once in a while to adjust sails or get a drink, allowing everything to hang nicely. I think he noticed once and winked at me. That night we slept on a small island. My girlfriend's father said he wanted to trade tents and someone else sleep with Jerry because he snored so bad. My friend said no way, but I said ok because I sleep through anything. To my delight, he stripped naked to get into his sleeping bag. It was dusky, so I could see him get in and I'm sure I boned up. He laid there a minute then said he was hot and threw the cover off. He dozed off rather quickly, but I was all horny. He started snoring right away, so I thought he might be asleep already. I threw off my covers, too, because I was getting hot, too. I was jacking off quietly seeing his lovely cock, when he started getting hard. I thought it was me being noisy, so I quickly laid down. He did not awaken but got what I guess was fully erect. His balls tightened up, and his foreskin was completely gone. I guessed him to be about eight inches hard. I resumed jacking and shot a great load all over my sleeping bag. I fell asleep right away. I awoke in the middle of the night to him coming back into the tent from a "nature call". I could see his form and cock in the moonlight. I pretended to be asleep. I watched him lay down, then I saw him rubbing himself. It was too dark to see any detail, but I could hear him moving. I heard him let out a light moan, then sigh and roll over. I waited until I heard him snoring, then jerked one off again. The next morning he asked if I slept okay, because he thought I was restless. I said I slept great, and he said he did too. The others said that settled it, and we had to bunk together the rest of the trip. I would love to say there was a lot more, but I was honestly too exhausted the next two nights to stay awake and see if anything else happened. At least I was able to cement his image in my mind from all the nudity that trip.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good for you jake! and good for your friends and your brother.
naked swim is the way it should be.
relax, get naked, swim, dive and screw around with your friends.
boners or not its all good. if guys can't get a hard on in front of
another guy with no bull shit then that's bad.
good for you jakester. keep swimming.