Skinny Dipping

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone here, male or female, hung or average, tried this activity in their lives yet or want to ? I only did this once so far, when I was in my senior year of high school and a bunch of us boys took a pack of beer and drove off into a little known river bank on the outskirts of this country town and decided on the fly to go swimming with not a stitch of clothing on. As I remember it, it was quite liberating and sensual having water covering your entire naked body and NOT having anything restricting your nuts or cock as you swam amongst the deep end. Or maybe that was just the effect of the alcohol :wink:
In any case, I'd love to try skinny dipping again and was wondering if any of you guys and girls have, still do, or want to try this ?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it before. It is a wonderful feeling... you feel so free. I don't know exactly how to describe it but I love it. I will do it as often as I can which is when it is just me and friends that don't mind and nobody else around because I wouldn't want to offend anyone but yeah I'm sure I will do it again.

Reactions: Torontoguy411

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hell yeah, all the time. alone, with friends, pool, lake, beach...i love it. back in college, our friends had a pool in their apartment complex and most parties would wind up with about half of us naked around the pool. then we found this great little lake that had formed in an abandoned quarry and went swimming and cliff diving all the time there. only a few of us would get naked there on occasion...the swimming was fun, not so much on the cliff diving. ouch. but one night, we just all got bare assed and ran into the water. it was amazing. sometimes if i just needed to destress i'd drive out there by myself or stick around after everyone else had left and just float naked in the water, staring up at the sky. always refreshed me.

and most famously was the Spring Break a few of us jumped in my truck and drove to see friends who lived in Galveston. we drove out to the beach one night and waded into the surf a bit...and i figured what the hell, stripped everything off and just ran into the water. bit of a thrill, and probably breaking a number of laws. but i love it all the same. :)

tippett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was fortunate enough to inherit the old family summer place on one of the thousands of lakes in northern Ontario. Perhaps Canadians are a little less inhibited than our neighbours to the south. However its sort of a tradition practiced by many of the cottages that you don't wear a swim suit. The cottages are placed far apart. It would be hard to really see anything. Some more modest neighbours do wear swim suits, many of us don't. I notice my guests rarely feel they need to cover up.

Its pleasant, and sensible too, since on never needs to hang a swim suit on the line, or ever have the unpleasant experience of dragging a still wet one back on, if going back in to swim before it has dried out.

pantano

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we did it alot, we had a discotheek next to the beach so a lot of times we went for a short splash to cool down a bit during partying :) And the best moments are when the fluoresent algies (? ) are in there then you whole body will glow up under movement, realy cool :)

Reactions: hornyguy269

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been covered in another thread but I will say that skinny dipping in the rushing streams and lakes of the High Sierra's are special memories. Though I don't know that I would be as eager now to jump into partially ice covered lakes as I was 35 years ago. I have been the only one to skinny dip in mixed groups on several occasions because it's the only way to go.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Grew Up In The Southern Usa With Springs And Creeks And Swam Naked My Entire Teenage Yeras Until Today. I Sucked A Lot Of Cock In Water And On Creek Side. It Is Wonderful!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black's Beach is just north of La Jolla, California, and known for being swimsuit optional. The beach is located beside high cliffs that require careful footwork hiking down and a fair amount of stamina to climb up. This keeps the mainstream wimpy people away. It looks like any other Southern California beach except that most people are naked. You'll see guys throwing a football, volleyball games, people in the water, and best of all, people strolling up and down the beach totally nude. It feels great to do any of these activities without clothes. The salt-water bubbles from crashing waves feel like nature's Jacuzzi all around your body, and it's free. Talk about cheap thrills! Some of the surfers even take it off, and that is always a sight for sore eyes. Walking up and down the beach in just a sun hat and sunglasses is fun, and it's very rare that I'll get hard. If a raging erection happens, the Pacific will cool things down and bring Mr. Angry to his soft state again. Some guys will sport wood, but it's kind of tacky at the center section where there are families with little kids. The north section is the gay beach and always cruisy and festive - lots of hot guys naked, in white briefs, or Speedos, and it's better than any bar in town. The military guys know about Black's, too. Always love to see the Marines take it off. Back in the '90s, I used to ride my mountain bike there at low tide instead of hiking down the cliffs. It's a tough workout to ride in the sand for 4 miles, yet the water was such a great reward on a hot day. Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time there this summer!

I have never done it but i would love to try it once but yeah here in Holland it's almost the whole year very cold. Only when it's summertime it's sometimes hot so i'll have to wait till summer for doing it, and then there is another problem cuz most of the area's for swimming are under surveillance so the chance that you might get caught is alot...

Otherwise you'll have to swim in those dirty waters in the city and i don't think that's healty haha lol

well that's my 2 cents

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've tried it before.
I was in Cyprus, doing a turtle conservation scheme. The group of us (8, 6 girls, 2 guys including myslef) had the whole beach to ourselves most days. We spent a few days there (cause the shifts were usually at night, so we tried to go elsewere too), and when we did we often sunbathed naked, and went skinny dipping a few times. It was great, although i can understand why dolphins evolved to have there genitals enclosed. The surf was a bit rough, and my nads (and the other guys) were beaten about a bit in the waves.
As a wee side note, the beach was right next to an air force base, and for some reason, the days were the girls were all topless there seemed to be a few more low flying aircraft (and i mean really low), and the guys were being really friendly and waving and shouting. RAF guy's can be so friendly sometimes...

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nude beaches are my specialty. :)

They're hard to come by, but fresh water nude beaches with good climate and water can be awesome.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did this a couple times with friends, also in highschool. It is very nice to do this with some close friends, you will become even more close once you have seen this naked.

I have never done this with girls but always with friends. One time was a really good time.
We stayed in a tent at a camping at a lake during summer. When we got a little drunk the first clothes came off (we were playing strip poker). When everybody was naked we ran into the lake and kept swimming there for a while.

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have done this several times. I have a relative who has a heated pool. Usually when they go out of town, I will check on the place. While there, I take a swim in the pool-usually 9-10 pm. Neighbors are too far away to see anything. It is really a great feeling...warm water all over the body. Like to just relax and float on my back. Diving off the boards can be fun too!

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it before on a beach, but no where else. It wasn't labelled as a nude beach, but it was out of the usual area as the only way to access it was actually walk along the beach sands for about 15-20 minutes.

"It's only illegal if someone sees you do it"