Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to the local nude beach twice over the weekend and swam in the ocean, threw the frisbee around and just soaked up the sun. I would have joined in a volleyball game too, but my knee is too sore. There were a couple girls doing hula-hoop tricks in the nude, that was hot. It's a great feeling being at the beach naked. Even if not everyone participates in the nudity.

Reactions: eclectus84

Have my own pool 99% always. Even my close buds that come over know trunks aren't needed. Usually on Sundays they come over to hang out, we grill, eat and drink. Hanging out with 6-8 guys who don't care about being naked around each other.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black's Beach is just north of La Jolla, California, and known for being swimsuit optional. The beach is located beside high cliffs that require careful footwork hiking down and a fair amount of stamina to climb up. This keeps the mainstream wimpy people away. It looks like any other Southern California beach except that most people are naked. You'll see guys throwing a football, volleyball games, people in the water, and best of all, people strolling up and down the beach totally nude. It feels great to do any of these activities without clothes. The salt-water bubbles from crashing waves feel like nature's Jacuzzi all around your body, and it's free. Talk about cheap thrills! Some of the surfers even take it off, and that is always a sight for sore eyes. Walking up and down the beach in just a sun hat and sunglasses is fun, and it's very rare that I'll get hard. If a raging erection happens, the Pacific will cool things down and bring Mr. Angry to his soft state again. Some guys will sport wood, but it's kind of tacky at the center section where there are families with little kids. The north section is the gay beach and always cruisy and festive - lots of hot guys naked, in white briefs, or Speedos, and it's better than any bar in town. The military guys know about Black's, too. Always love to see the Marines take it off. Back in the '90s, I used to ride my mountain bike there at low tide instead of hiking down the cliffs. It's a tough workout to ride in the sand for 4 miles, yet the water was such a great reward on a hot day. Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time there this summer!
got had by a marine at Blacks - big boy, knew what he wanted and got it

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i went skinny dipping with some of my good college friends it was epic!! I had the time of my life. there was nothing sexual about it, just kids having a fun swim in the law schools fountain best time ever!
first time I went skinny dipping it was with some college friends. midnight so no one about and the night was hot and the water cool and we had fun. as we dried off in two's or three's the drying became intimate and soon it turned into a sexual frolic and cocks hardened and the libido's took over - lots of panting and penetration, and who says boys will always be boys?

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first time I went skinny dipping it was with some college friends. midnight so no one about and the night was hot and the water cool and we had fun. as we dried off in two's or three's the drying became intimate and soon it turned into a sexual frolic and cocks hardened and the libido's took over - lots of panting and penetration, and who says boys will always be boys?
Great story.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bathing suits are a relatively modern development. In New Zealand social space existed up to around 1910 for males to swim naked in rivers and the sea. There any many reports in colonial newspapers of this practice. In Wellington it was common for young men to swim from the city's wharves. Public baths, then privately owned had sessions for men and boys to swim naked. For many years there was a naked beach culture on Lyall Bay in which young men spent the entire day naked in summer. Maori had always swam naked anyway and their nudity was more progressive as the right extended to girls and women, though it soon became restricted to males around 1900. Males during the main wars commonly swam naked. In the 1960s nudity became fashionable amongst young people. In the communal settlements it was particularly common. Newspaper reports of the various hippie music festivals noted the nude swimming. The alternative school system set up in the 1970s, certainly the one in Christchurch, allowed mixed nude swimming. Several private boys schools had continued the colonial practice of swimming without clothing, when public opinion went against public nudity. Ironically perhaps naked swimming was abandoned when its became again popular in the 1970s. One school that followed this practice and gave it away around 1975, was Middleton Grange in Christchurch. None of the state schools allowed it, nor for that matter did Christs College, a private boarding school. There apparently had been nude swimming by boys in the nearby Avon River protected by a City Council by-law from the 1850s probably until the 1920s. The by law was still in force 50 years later. Middleton Grange was a smaller private boys boarding school which had boys from five to and including 13. Swimming tuition was all naked and after school and in the weekends the older boys had the run of the pool. Howard.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This comes from a written record I kept of a conversation In 2006. I was speaking with a fellow nudist at Breaker Bay. It turned out that we had a lot in common and had grown up in the same town in the protest era. It turned out that he attended Middleton Grange. This is the same guy with the donkey dick. I asked him about how it was there for him. There was little interest and little talk within the boys about their classmate with the large cock. This was on account of the nude friendly approach of the school. But those who had matured earlier certainly saw themselves as the centre of attention. Yet at that age boys want to do what boys do at a swimming pool, have fun : that one boy was particularly well built was not something much thought was given to. It is easy to describe the horsing around and fooling about that went in in the guise of swimming. In my record I noted the discussion on the hippie years. According to my notes he attended the hippie Festival of Plenitude in 1979. The highlight was a mock battle between the forces of “conservatism” and those advocating radical change in society. This battle, itself a bit off the planet, had several unusual aspects to it. Firstly the “hippy” force chose to fight naked. Secondly the “hippy force” involved themselves in a form of naked street theatre immediately before the action started. Nothing unusual you might say : naked street theatre was not unknown at these gatherings at the time. What is a little different was its phallic nature. A published photograph shows the “hippy” commander and his second in command quite naked apart from headgear and mask after leading the “troops” through the bush to the battle site from the festival site. The “hippy” commander is pictured with a box over his groin from which hangs his large penis : the box representing the land : his penis , “the phallic snake”, representing the emergence of man from the underworld. It is worth noting that the penis in the gnostic myth was required to be erect. What relevance has this to nudity at Middleton Grange. Quite a bit. The “hippy commander” and the boy with the large penis were the one and same. Talk about a small world.

Reactions: fldisfan

Bathing suits are a relatively modern development. In New Zealand social space existed up to around 1910 for males to swim naked in rivers and the sea. There any many reports in colonial newspapers of this practice. In Wellington it was common for young men to swim from the city's wharves. Public baths, then privately owned had sessions for men and boys to swim naked. For many years there was a naked beach culture on Lyall Bay in which young men spent the entire day naked in summer. Maori had always swam naked anyway and their nudity was more progressive as the right extended to girls and women, though it soon became restricted to males around 1900. Males during the main wars commonly swam naked. In the 1960s nudity became fashionable amongst young people. In the communal settlements it was particularly common. Newspaper reports of the various hippie music festivals noted the nude swimming. The alternative school system set up in the 1970s, certainly the one in Christchurch, allowed mixed nude swimming. Several private boys schools had continued the colonial practice of swimming without clothing, when public opinion went against public nudity. Ironically perhaps naked swimming was abandoned when its became again popular in the 1970s. One school that followed this practice and gave it away around 1975, was Middleton Grange in Christchurch. None of the state schools allowed it, nor for that matter did Christs College, a private boarding school. There apparently had been nude swimming by boys in the nearby Avon River protected by a City Council by-law from the 1850s probably until the 1920s. The by law was still in force 50 years later. Middleton Grange was a smaller private boys boarding school which had boys from five to and including 13. Swimming tuition was all naked and after school and in the weekends the older boys had the run of the pool. Howard.

I wish we could go back to this way of thinking. They saw nothing strange about being naked in front of others.

Reactions: pdxjoe

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
think all schools should do something similar, perhaps not mixed after puberty. That maybe would help the very arrested sexual development of some males and they shyness they feel when asked to expose their bodies, be it in a public toilet or surgery. The male body is very complex, the male brain sends out complex messages so from time to time the brain takes over from sense and we have a "libido" moment. The male penis is brilliant and serves so many functions from emptying waste matter to signalling its delight in a sexual partner and producing semen. So many guys and boys are ashamed that the penis has its own mind as well, cannot explain pre cum flows or wet dreams and the thought of wanking in public with mates is beyond comprehension, gives then a feeling of disgust and inadequacy when faced with the realities of life and so could well be the cause of rape and depraved sexual tendencies....
I grew up seeing the male penis in all its forms and functions so I'm aware of its purposes and put down my balanced understanding of my sexuality to not being ashamed of my naked body.

Reactions: Anton565

I do it regularly, mostly alone, but sometimes with a friend. It's really liberating!

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just a slight clarification concerning Middleton Grange. We are talking about 1967 here. He was in what was known then as the Third Form, this is the first secondary year, The age range is 13-14 years. This school had day boys and those who boarded. With those who boarded there was an option of full board or week days only, which meant you went back to the farm or country town for the weekend and back on Sunday night. He was on the full board option. The swimming pool was run by senior boys and not teachers when it was used for recreation purposes (after school and in the weekend). The teachers by the way didn't go naked. In the weekend there were not many boys remaining and effectively there was no supervision. He was the first of his class to go through puberty. He did find it empowering having a large penis, but there was not much interest in his exhibitionism.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a slight clarification concerning Middleton Grange. We are talking about 1967 here. He was in what was known then as the Third Form, this is the first secondary year, The age range is 13-14 years. This school had day boys and those who boarded. With those who boarded there was an option of full board or week days only, which meant you went back to the farm or country town for the weekend and back on Sunday night. He was on the full board option. The swimming pool was run by senior boys and not teachers when it was used for recreation purposes (after school and in the weekend). The teachers by the way didn't go naked. In the weekend there were not many boys remaining and effectively there was no supervision. He was the first of his class to go through puberty. He did find it empowering having a large penis, but there was not much interest in his exhibitionism.
gosh in olden times we had things so much better, so much more open. we had a men only pool in the river, punts coming up had to deposit ladies - who walked round - while the punt was pushed through naked guys. Actually it was a very interesting place to go and part of my education and the guys ranged fro 16 or so up to 80, some interesting changing rooms.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did as a teen and in college.
my wrestlers are still prone to do it at motels on our trips. Usually flirt with the desk clerk to let them in after hours when other guests wont be in it. Not uncommon to find a hot tub full of skinny dipping wrestlers on the night after we finish a tournament.
Other times its a mixture of naked, underwear, compression shorts, jockstrap in the pool.

And do you ever join in Coach?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gosh in olden times we had things so much better, so much more open. we had a men only pool in the river, punts coming up had to deposit ladies - who walked round - while the punt was pushed through naked guys. Actually it was a very interesting place to go and part of my education and the guys ranged fro 16 or so up to 80, some interesting changing rooms.
What is a punt and why was it pushed through naked guys?