Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first skinny dipping experience was rough (co-ed participants + uncontrollable raging hard on = trauma), but I've loved it since then.

A few years ago I rented a beach house with a bunch of men and women. One afternoon we made a pact to meet at the beach at midnight to skinny dip. The anticipation and crowd grew as we went from party to party that night. The main event did not disappoint -- there were tits and cocks bouncing everywhere.

A few other nights we'd be hanging out on the beach and spontaneously decide to jump in the ocean, but those ended up being sausage fests with the men on display for the women. The women would sometimes return the favor, though, with afternoons of topless sun bathing.

As we head into Memorial Day weekend, I wish everyone a summer full of skinny dipping!

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's Party!

Where and when and why?

001.jpg

Reactions: cock30

Makes me remember the old YMCA when male only and men and boys were all naked in the pool

It's funny because I was at the gym this afternoon and there were two old timers in the locker room that were talking about this. Apparently one of them had been swimming and they were both talking about the Y of old days "before they let women in and ruined it." We were in the showers and they just kept going on and on about it. One of them was joking about talking to management about making the pool male only one day a week so he could swim naked.

Reactions: patro78

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
It's funny because I was at the gym this afternoon and there were two old timers in the locker room that were talking about this. Apparently one of them had been swimming and they were both talking about the Y of old days "before they let women in and ruined it." We were in the showers and they just kept going on and on about it. One of them was joking about talking to management about making the pool male only one day a week so he could swim naked.
The gym I used to use a couple years ago had male only sauna sessions. The door that accessed the sauna and jacuzzi area from the ladies changing rooms would be locked. It was great as nearly all the guys went naked in the whole area. They stopped them for some reason but it was great seeing all the guys relaxing naked around each other. A few guys took a while to get used to it...or they would go into the sauna in their shorts but then half an hour later you would see them come into the steam room totally naked where they had obviously decided to follow the same as other lads.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few guys took a while to get used to it...or they would go into the sauna in their shorts but then half an hour later you would see them come into the steam room totally naked where they had obviously decided to follow the same as other lads.

Agreed. It's hard to believe, but if a bunch of guys are just hanging out naked (like above), or catching a tan around a pool, or any non-sexual situation and you're the only guy in shorts... you start to feel silly very, very quickly. Lol, but true.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty amazing. Unfortunately for the majority of men my age naked=sex.

I agree that, unfortunate. Personally I think it's good for young guys (18+) to hang out and socialize in the nude with other men. One of the main reasons is that you learn the wide variation of what's normal for male bodies. Another is that you learn to put your own body issues into perspective, within the context of your whole body in comparison to the whole bodies of other guys.

For example. I have major issues with my skeletal deformities. Socializing naked with other guys has confirmed that I'm RIGHT in the that my deformities are NOT my imagination AND taught me that my deformities are only a piece of my total presentation, not the whole thing.

Agreed. It's hard to believe, but if a bunch of guys are just hanging out naked (like above), or catching a tan around a pool, or any non-sexual situation and you're the only guy in shorts... you start to feel silly very, very quickly. Lol, but true.
Or any non-public place for that matter. I remember someone on another board recalling that he shared a house with several other young men when he was in college. On move in day, one of the men (not the one posting) stripped naked before he even started unpacking. The poster stated that while they didn't all get naked immediately, within a few days the others had gone from fully dressed to shirtless to underwear only and then nude. For the rest of the academic year, they all were almost always naked at home.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that, unfortunate. Personally I think it's good for young guys (18+) to hang out and socialize in the nude with other men. One of the main reasons is that you learn the wide variation of what's normal for male bodies. Another is that you learn to put your own body issues into perspective, within the context of your whole body in comparison to the whole bodies of other guys.
This is an important point. Young guys become depressed, even suicidal, in part because they think their body isn't "normal" or even "acceptable". They're comparing themselves to the men they see on TV and the Internet and never have a chance to see the variety of body types actually found in the general population. Scrawny or pudgy guys need to see that there are other scrawny and pudgy men out there, and that all are accepted.