Skinny Dipping

Coolpimpguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it twice, i was with two friends and one of the friends parents on a sailing trip.
Me and my friends were bathing in shorts but his dad said we were sissys and jumped into the water naked. I said we should try it but they disagreed so i dropped my shorts and dove into the water.
Then i realized there were two girls looking at us from another boat and it got awkard for me... Especially as i had about 1" flaccid penis back then, haha!

Then we did it all three of us friends later because i said it felt great. :)
We also masturbated together and were showing our cocks to each other.
I was maybe 3" hard at the time and they were about 5" and 7", but they understood i was really late into puberty and said "hey itll grow for you too, dont worry. Mine grew very fast as i got into puberty".

It was a really fun trip overall, i remember the face of my friend when i told him he had hair in his ass! I noticed when he dropped his pants and "mooned" me, haha. He said "WHAT?!" and we laughed.
We did lots of fun stuff! It was great,, too bad he moved a year later.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I belong to this drawing group. We get together every wednesday night and sketch each other. Since there are no paid models, we just take turns modeling. So we are used to seeing each other naked. Last summer, I invited the group out sailing on the San Francisco bay. We sailed over to Angel Island and anchored in a cove on the leeward side. It was very warm and some of the guys took off their clothes and jumped in the water. (which is still freezing cold) Eventually almost everyone was diving in naked. There was a boat about 30 feet away. They must have seen us because they all started diving in naked as well. It was a fun binding time. The funny thing was, as it turns out, the other boat docks at the same marina as me just a couple of spots down. I saw the owners a couple of days later. They asked when the next time I was going to go skinny dipping in the bay. And then said wouldn't mind seeing YOU naked again. Was kinda funny and unexpected.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A definite summertime around here. When I was in highschool, this area was less densely populated, and it was easer to find ponds, lakes, or streams that didn't have a built-in audience.

Friends and I used to go to the local concrete company lake, smoke a doobie or three, get naked, and go swimming. It's mighty fine!

BenHorse

Experimental Member
Media
I grew up on a farm--skinny dipping in the farm ponds was the only way to survive the month of August. Nobody made a big deal of it, just what guys did on the farm. I still hate wearing shorts to swim.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never have done this personally but might have too after reading some of the posts here :)

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Until my family come here when I'm fourteen years old, we never wore speedos to the pool. One night is for man and boys, and girls swim with their mothers on another night. The girls wear bathing suits or underwear but we swim naked and nobody went crazy.

Now grown man showers in his underwear, scared someone will see. :laughing: Modesty used to be for the women.

mikey_1273

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ilove to do it whenever I can but the chances to do keep getting fewer as things get built up. there is nothing like the feeling of the water as you swim through it passing over your body...cock, balls and all. I used to do it with a friend in highshool that had a pool at his parents house after dark, also in a few lakes and streems. one summer I was visiting in new hampshire with a friend whos family owned a house near the river. with in walking distance was a swimming hole with a cliff you could dive off. I wasn't that much into diving but the swimming was great. I slipped off to the river at about 11pm one night alone thinking I might swim naked alone but when I got there some of the local guys I met before were there. I went in in shorts since I wasn't sure they were naked, being it was not well lit and they were waiste deep or if would be cool with it. I got half way in when one of the guys said "you don't need your shorts its just us guy here." with that I turned back and left them on the beach with my towel. I had a good time swimming and jumping off the cliff naked a few times. nothing sexual happened it was just guys being guys naked togther.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's important to say the lessons did not allow speedo because this make it equal for everyone, no matter how much money your family have or what you could afford to wear --and none of us there was rich. We did wear swimsuits for the family pool times, and this was three or four afternoons each week, I think.

Even if you are too ashamed to go to the family nights in your cutoffs or underpants, everyone deserves the chance to learn swimming. Its only being fair.

Ben43

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to three nudist resorts over the years and to a nudist beach on three occasions. I really enjoyed it and hope to return sometime. There's nothing like getting an all over tan and watching a beautiful naked lady walk by while on the beach or at the pool.

randddue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love it! Naked is the only way to swim, exhilerating and free. Also no wet or sandy bathing suit is sooo nice. Grew up doing it mostly at night on a lake, often with girls as well as boys. In recent years have discovered the joy of "clothing optional" resorts, in St Martin and Jamaica, where it is all very open and found it to be very friendly, communal and so relaxing. Love all-over tanning and watching both the women and the men...as does my wife. I admit that I like being watched too. :smile: Nothing like walking down a tropical beach, nude, with many others, but with lots of people in bathing suits too. Every beach should be clothing optional and would be if we were more civilized.

D

deleted140118

Never been skinny dipping before, but it's on my list of things to do. However, I did have sex in a jaccuzzai before. I loved every minute of it. It was awesome because we were at this hotel that had it in the middle of all the rooms. We slowly acted as if we were cuddling and hugging as I slipped out of my swim trunks and slide her suit to the side and went at it. We didn't finish there but it was a great beginning to some all night action. This was not a planned event. It just kind of happened.:biggrin1:

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Skinny dipping is great, and I will do it whenever I get a chance. I grew up in a very prudish household and I remember my first time was when I was 17 and still living in New York. There was, to my limited knowledge at the time, the only nude beach in the city limits named Riis(sp) beach. I remember one fall day back in 1976, I went bike riding the 5 or so miles from my house to this beach. I was terrified that someone I knew would recognize me, but I was determined to go "all the way" and get naked to go for a swim in the warm fall waters. When I got there, the place was deserted and getting couragous I got out of my clothes and went swimming for several hours. It was the most liberating act that I had ever experienced. The icing on the cake was the encounter(my first M2M) while I was taking a shower to was the salt off. I knew then that it wouldn't be my last time.

skypylot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go naked all the time in Vermont where it is legal. Lots of naked swim areas there, men, women, familys. At first it was a little awkward around children, but soon no problem.

ninebark

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work at a summer camp and at night a few of us counselors would head down to the sauna and skinny dip in the lake. It was pure heaven doing that under the stars! It's a great feeling to hang out naked with your friends where nobody cares.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice butts and the one on the right looks as though he's well hung.

His cock's so large and low-hanging he just falls in! And yes you are correct, GREAT butts and nice bods also! Love the way he shakes his in the camera before all 3 guys jump in....LOL