Skinny Dipping

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love to skinny dip. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and have a very private back yard with pool. I never wear a swim suit unless company objects. I have been to many nude beaches over the years and the feeling is wonderful. I think swimming with a bathing suit is like taking a shower with underwear on. Hope you have fun and try it again.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No body should ever have to wear clothes to go swimming... it reminds me of those old time pictures of people at the beach in the summer with a heavy, wool, one piece, head-to-toe bathing suit... it just looks so silly. i wonder why anyone even wanted to go to the beach.

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hippie Hollow State Park on Lake Travis near Austin, Texas. Beautiful clear water, nice rocks to lay out on. It's the best. Been going there since college.

D

deleted405852

Skinny dipping is fun, my female co-worker and I somehow got into a conversation about skinny dipping earlier this week. I skinny dipped back while I was at my Uncle's place in the ATL, he had a pool and I was bored home alone. I also went to a nude beach in Jamaica. I told my co-worker this very openly and nonchalantly and she told me of her experiences and mentioned that she'd never went to a nude beach.

And to think we had this chat because she was asking me if "I liked Sex on the Beach? The drink....not the activity." I love that chick, we have some funny conversations.

So who wants to take a dip?

Reactions: deleted18464931

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Every chance I get, in fact I hardly ever go to a textile beach, but seek out nude beaches every time I can.

The other fun thing to do is to go to mixed sex saunas in Europe. My favorite is Sauna Deco in Amsterdam, which has saunas, a steam room, a cold plunge pool, and also a relaxation loft. People tend to wear towels while walking around, but everything else is pretty much nude. They have a great spot where they serve non-alcoholic beverages and light meals nad people hang out there in a towel at most. They even have a massage table out in the middle where people can get massaged sans clothing right out in the open. The Dutch are among the most uninhibited people I know, and an added bonus is that a high percentage of them are REALLY HUNG, so the eye candy is also a treat.

I also like to slip off my trunks in areas that are public but deserted at the time. Nothing like being in a hot tub naked and knowing that someone might walk up at some point. Hotel pools in secluded areas after dark are also great for this.

Anybody have any "getting caught" stories to share??

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been skinny dipping many times since I was a kid. Used to go dip in the pond with my cousin when I was around 13 years old. I have also been nude in hotel pools, and the ocean (not at a nude beach) in the middle of the night :) Lots of fun. Very freeing sexy. Feels awesome. So relaxing!

bigboy190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
skinny dipping is great fun, I was lucky to have grown up close to a secluded beach there was a small island just a 100mtr's from the beach,a group of us would gather there at the weekend, girls and boy's, and we would race to see who would get to the island the quickest,until one suggested we do it naked,and it started a new craze, skinny dipping, well it was the sixties. the girls would laugh when we got erect.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on vacation in Jamaica several years ago. I met some up with some people from another college (that I did not previously know) and hung out with them a lot during the trip. One night after many drinks one of the girls was like hey let's go skinny dipping. So, me and her and one other guy from their group went down to the beach and stripped and went into the ocean for like 2 minutes... it was really cold!

MMT22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always loved to go skinny dipping. I grew up on a farm with a pond that was secluded, my buds and I did that occasionally in high school. Later in my twenties, my friends and I would swim nude in secluded places of the local river. Good times and great male bonding experiences!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went skinny dipping with some women I met on holiday, after a night clubbing walking back along the beach then skinny dipping. All fun.

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh its a great bit of fun for sure. Although I've never been in a house with a pool, my house growing up had hot-tub and I've spent many hours naked in it, both as a kid and recently.

On top of that I live ten minutes or so from a nude beach, which is fun to visit.

Although I will so I'd still love to get some time in a nice pool, given that angle's still limited for me. Given growing up near an ocean, pools are not common out here. One of the few pool related experiences was once at a hotel at night... although on reflection as a single gent that ending aspect hits the creepy douche end of the spectrum.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Although this really wasn't "skinny dipping', it was close and an interesting experience.

Few years ago I went with a group of friends to a major NHRA car race. It's a several day event and we stayed at a motel....this particular motel was a favorite spot of a group of guys (mostly family) whenever they went to the race. Found out later, amoung the reasons they liked it was because they had a pool and a big hot tub.

Now, all of these friends were black, except for me. Sharing a room were two black guys that were identical twins, their sons and their adult cousin. I shared a room with my friend James and his brother.

First afternoon we were there, after unpacking and relaxing a bit, one of the 'twins' came over and told us they were all going to the hot tub. He was wearing some swim trunks. James and I told them we didn't bring anything like swim trunks. Interestingly, he suggested we wear some boxers! Now, the hot tub was in a public area of the hotel, a distance away from our rooms. I was NOT going to walk all over the hotel in boxer shorts!

We did bring some regular shorts with us even though the weather was still coolish. I wore some shorts with briefs underneath. My buddy James never wears underwear, so he just wore some shorts. Anyway, on the way to the hot tub, my friend's shorts kept slipping down revealing more and more of his ass!

When we got to the tub, the twins and their sons were already in it. It was NOT that big. I got in and then my friend James 'belly-flopped' in, spashing out a lot of the water. We were in there for a while and a nice looking 'white' chick was standing around in a tank-top waiting for us to get out. Eventually she asked if we were "ever going to get out of the tub?' Of course a couple of us asked her to join in!!