Skinny Dipping

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And Florida ..
And Palm Springs has several resorts ( men only ) that are clothing optional .. ( vista grande, all worlds, indulge , century, Oh the fun.. Nude in the water n sun..

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always naked at the hot springs or out at Black's Beach, in California, both of which are clothing optional. But my only recent experiences with "skinny dipping" in the sense of doing it where it isn't condoned were a weekend spent at Lake Mohave with a married couple from over on the Western Slope and a couple days I camped out alone at Lake Mead. The time at Lake Mohave was early July and hot as Hades so we spent the entire day out on the lake with their boat and the time at Lake Mead was April so the weather was actually quite nice. Nothing like hanging out naked in the sun and water.

Attachments

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Skinny dipped many times in my youth and as a result became a committed nudist. I love swimming in the nude. Indeed, like being nude most of the time. Prefer a pool to the sea nowadays but still love going to clothes free beaches resorts.

brewster551

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has anyone here, male or female, hung or average, tried this activity in their lives yet or want to ? I only did this once so far, when I was in my senior year of high school and a bunch of us boys took a pack of beer and drove off into a little known river bank on the outskirts of this country town and decided on the fly to go swimming with not a stitch of clothing on. As I remember it, it was quite liberating and sensual having water covering your entire naked body and NOT having anything restricting your nuts or cock as you swam amongst the deep end. Or maybe that was just the effect of the alcohol :wink:
In any case, I'd love to try skinny dipping again and was wondering if any of you guys and girls have, still do, or want to try this ?

Used belong to a group in Westchester NY 100 guys skinny dipping twice a year for 3 years, It was in a secluded area with a big pool
:cool:

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to a clothing optional resort close to home so skinny dipping is a regular daily thing for my wife and I. It was a hot, sunny, summer day and I was floating on a raft in the outdoor pool. The temperature was over 100 degrees and it was a cloudless sky. I have dark skin and since I don't sunburn I don't worry about sunblock. As I was floating and relaxing, I started napping on and off. I woke up to my wife splashing me and telling me the flagpole's up. I looked down and my cock was rigid, sticking straight up and I had a trail of precum oozing out and running down the shaft of my hard cock. I told her "that's my sundial, it tells me when it's time to turn over." I laid back, closed my eyes and waited for it to go down, I heard some chuckling from some of the other naked people there but nobody seemed to mind. It didn't go down. So I turned over, when my cock rubbed against the raft I squirted my jism right there in the pool. I've never experienced anything like that happen before, I liked it, it actually felt amazing. I'm looking forward to this weekend, who knows what I'll experience. I'll be hanging out at the indoor pool and my favorite place, the sauna. I plan to leave my cum somewhere or on someone. Maybe I'll get another handjob in the sauna. My dick's getting hard just thinking about it.

Reactions: hornyguy269

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love skinny dipping. I've been in a few pools that are private enough, which is nice. I really love skinny dipping in streams or lakes. I have only been able to do that a few times...the hard part is finding somewhere that is private enough.

D_abq06jvp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to skinny dip but don't get to do it often. I have in Lake Lanier here in Georgia and in apartment or community pools after hours. Feels great.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone here, male or female, hung or average, tried this activity in their lives yet or want to ? I only did this once so far, when I was in my senior year of high school and a bunch of us boys took a pack of beer and drove off into a little known river bank on the outskirts of this country town and decided on the fly to go swimming with not a stitch of clothing on. As I remember it, it was quite liberating and sensual having water covering your entire naked body and NOT having anything restricting your nuts or cock as you swam amongst the deep end. Or maybe that was just the effect of the alcohol :wink:
In any case, I'd love to try skinny dipping again and was wondering if any of you guys and girls have, still do, or want to try this ?

I love swimming naked! You cock floating in water. Awesome feeling. My wife and ihave fucked in deep water. Everything from hanging off the ladder on a boat to you name it! I loved fucking her pussy in water. It was a thrill. Love everything about water especially nude swimming and mane fucking later! Icing on the cock!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
L
hell yeah, all the time. alone, with friends, pool, lake, beach...i love it. back in college, our friends had a pool in their apartment complex and most parties would wind up with about half of us naked around the pool. then we found this great little lake that had formed in an abandoned quarry and went swimming and cliff diving all the time there. only a few of us would get naked there on occasion...the swimming was fun, not so much on the cliff diving. ouch. but one night, we just all got bare assed and ran into the water. it was amazing. sometimes if i just needed to destress i'd drive out there by myself or stick around after everyone else had left and just float naked in the water, staring up at the sky. always refreshed me.

and most famously was the Spring Break a few of us jumped in my truck and drove to see friends who lived in Galveston. we drove out to the beach one night and waded into the surf a bit...and i figured what the hell, stripped everything off and just ran into the water. bit of a thrill, and probably breaking a number of laws. but i love it all the same. :)
aws were made to be broken!

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

only in a pool... id never do it in a natural body of water.... i liked it. it was like the first time you slept naked.

D

deleted60522

Swim naked when ever possible. Always naked in the pool at our villa ecept if we have female company. Swam naked off yachts in the med and at nude beaches.