Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the high school i went to is right next to a river. well while i was in cross country, everyone kept saying we were going to go swimming in it one day. well this was during one of the huge floods, we went to the back after practice. it was still summer so we were alone. and it was raining too. well the girls were all comfortable with us, and us guys didnt care who saw us naked. so we went all the way to the back, which was were the cross country course was, and then stripped down and went for a swim. it was tons of fun! a group of athletically fit naked people. yup. a couple of girls had some nice boobs too! oh, and i forgot talk about the mud wrestling between two of the girls. but yeah, quite exilerating. cross country was fun to be in! haha. we had lots of things that happened...:wink:

Reactions: batnballs67

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regularly on nudist beaches (obviously) and sometimes on ordinary beaches last time was.............

Last summer on a beach in Bournemouth - I got some great looks and comments from the folk I was with and ended up with an extremely lovely flame haired girl who I had fancied for ages

I guess it pays to advertise!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to swim with no swimsuit and have done it many times in pools, lakes, and the ocean. Black's Beach (swimsuit optional) is only 7 miles from my home.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Naked is the only way to swim. I feel strange when I swim with a suit on.

Anyone ever surfed naked, as in standup board surfing? I do this whenever i can, which is not often enough. This is the way that the Hawaiins did it before the white man interfered in their lives. It is the best way to surf.

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone wanting to do this I would encourage it 100%. The freedom of swimming nude is so exhilartating. I have encouraged many a friend to experinece this while we have been in some far flung destination. There is nothing worse than getting out of the pool or sea and having your shorts soaking wet sticking to your body. Be free and swim naked.

RKSnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately I couldn't stay nude at the beach this summer. I went with my parents for some reason, so I couldn't stay naked in front of them.

The boxers left a white untanned zone, not very much, but still visible.

I have to tan it all next summer.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have tried it only once. I was staying at a friend's for two weeks in the summer, and there was a pool. At some point we started fooling around (we were 14), feeling each other's dicks in our speedos, and then we got out of them.

It was very nice swimming naked (it got me a hard-on, but at 14 you get them all the time). Never had the opportunity to do it again though.

D

deleted213967

My best experience may have been on a snowy winter night at a water park - spa...

The pool was nicely heated and internally lit...No shrinkage guaranteed or your money back.

Somehow, possibly because people thought it would be insane to venture outside naked (it was a co-ed nude section), I ended up in the pool alone with a (straight) college buddy.

He'd keep swimming underwater and trying to grab me from below as a game...and I kept having to splash around A LOT to conceal my condition.

:mad: :biggrin1: :mad: :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nude swimming is the only way, have done so many times at spas and at nudist beaches. To me skinny dipping is where it is not officially sanctioned- fewer times but nevertheless enjoyable.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best experience may have been on a snowy winter night at a water park - spa...

The pool was nicely heated and internally lit...No shrinkage guaranteed or your money back.

Somehow, possibly because people thought it would be insane to venture outside naked (it was a co-ed nude section), I ended up in the pool alone with a (straight) college buddy.

He'd keep swimming underwater and trying to grab me from below as a game...and I kept having to splash around A LOT to conceal my condition.

:mad: :biggrin1: :mad: :biggrin1:

The same thing happend to me but I just let him grab. We were with two other str8 buds and at one underwater pass he put his mouth on it. Well we wound up in bed and it turned out he had 10 inches and fat as my wrist. we only did oral 3x. He had a girlfriend but a roomate that was a NYC model.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive done it a lots of times, in a hot tub or on a hot day is my favorite mostly because I'm a grower. I did it once at night at a pool party and it was kinda chilly and noone would've believed me if I had said 'it's actually big when it's hard', but I'm not easily embarrassed and had fun anyway

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was horrified to be seen nude as a teenager. Come college, freshman requirement was swimmig ---nude. Word about package spread fast in the dorm after that.

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer to swim without clothes. Being naked feels so free, and I like to show off my cock