Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bumping this old thread, as I haven't seen any skinny dipping threads in a while.

I have many wonderful memories of my early skinny dipping experiences in college, where we had many great watering holes. This became a frequent activity with my buddies when I started spending my summers there. I wasn't out yet, and we didn't have open showers in the dorm, so it was a new and exciting experience to get naked together with my friends.

I still love nude beaches and any opportunity for non-sexual nudity.

I used to go skinny dipping a lot in jr high through college, either at the pool, farm or lake. It was always a good time just hanging out having fun with my buddies. I don't get to do it as often anymore. Now I'm ready for summer to get here!

Reactions: bigwillywonka

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago was my first time. I was hanging out with a buddy on a really hot day and we took a drive to the river where he and his family go tubing. We stripped down and got in the river for a while to cool off. Truly a great feeling to be naked in the sunshine with a good buddy. Feeling the water flowing against my naked body was fantastic, too!

D

deleted964387

There were 4 of us after the bar would go back to my place strip down & play games... Boy & girl vs boy & girl.... Usually led up stairs with your team mate to enjoy your win or loss

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've done it since school. Living in Michigan we have tons of small lakes, rivers etc. Plus the great thing is the whole state is surrounds by the Great Lakes.