Skinny guy grabbing his monster

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I's a matter of perspective. If the dick was shown in regard to a nearby female then it would be appropriate in a "straight" section. Seen by itself or with another male nearby then it would be more appropriate in the "gay" section. It is impressive, I wish it was me but shown as is belongs in the "gay" section.

Pit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I's a matter of perspective. If the dick was shown in regard to a nearby female then it would be appropriate in a "straight" section. Seen by itself or with another male nearby then it would be more appropriate in the "gay" section. It is impressive, I wish it was me but shown as is belongs in the "gay" section.

Should we put solo women into the gay section, too?

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

doesn't matter who it was shown by, this forum isn't for JUST men. If it's solo, it's straight, because it's appropriate to female members and there is no "gay" content.