Skinny guys with average length cock?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody answered this months back so ill try again. Are you or have you seen a skinny guy not with a big cock, but with say a fat 5 inch or typical 6 inch cock, and because of their build did it still look big and impressive? I ask as we hear 7 or 8 inches looks monstrous on slim men so you would think normal cocks still look big. Am i right?

solidgg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im a pretty skinny guy, my cock is no where near a monster, its average
check out my pics in my profile, what do you think?

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 5'8'' 125lbs and to me my dick doesnt look very big.. rather thin

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
5'8" 137-140 lbs here and the girl I'm sleeping with told me it looked at least 9" and it's weird cause we've been sleeping together for a looong time and one day in the shower she was just like damn I had no idea how long it really looks.

In reality it's only 7.5". but I guess my build contributes to looking longer? Iuno

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, sorry. 2 steps ahead of you.
in the process of doing it now, but for some reason its not letting me upload it :S

I'm not big when I'm soft.. so those videos must have been done alot longer ago then I thought haha.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was only about 6 1/4 - 6 3/4" back in my super lean running days, and yet I thought I was huge. Now I'm about 2" longer with a 1" fat pad and I feel fairly average. I'm also now better aware of what's possible in terms of size, which keeps me humble.

Last edited:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5'8" 137-140 lbs here and the girl I'm sleeping with told me it looked at least 9" and it's weird cause we've been sleeping together for a looong time and one day in the shower she was just like damn I had no idea how long it really looks.

In reality it's only 7.5". but I guess my build contributes to looking longer? Iuno

omg you have a beautiful cock

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
im a 7 and pretty skinny so it looks fatter than it is. hense the many girth comments on this site when im on 5.2 inch girth. plus my gf is tiny so i always look much bigger than i am, which is always a plus.