skinny guys?

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
i was talking to my gf (whose 17) and she was saying that girls find guys with skinny figures really fit. what do other women think about this? is it a general thing or just her opinion?

KTownBlondy: personally id rather be wit a guy a bit bigger than a rlly skinny guy. not like obese or anything haha, i just like guys tall and big in general i guess

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
My new gf (yay for me) makes fun of me for bein 'skinny' (keep sayin I'm athletic build hehe) but I dunno if she likes skinny guys, I shall have to ask. She likes more when I kiss her and stroke her thigh etc...

:Aphex^amigo): Meh. Guys, think about how it works from our own horny point of view- you want someone you can get your loving arms around, but you don't want unneccessary someoneage. In general, girls think the same way: skinny (or preferably "athletic" am I right? :D ) males are just more maneuverable and fun to fuck with. Who wants to lay a battleship?

]Pp{

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have a physical type, really, but I do seem to get attention from a lot of the bigger, bodybuilder-type guys - much moreso than lean/skinny guys. There was a cute "skinny" guy at a club who made eyes at me all night but never actually approached me. My gf had noticed him staring, too. When we were getting ready to leave, she spotted him waiting for his friend at the bar and she just asked him what was up. He said he thought I was really attractive but he assumed I would only go for some big, buff bodybuilder-type, so he didn't want to get shot down. She told him not to be so sure next time.

What is that expression about what we do when we assume? :p

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty skinny but I like being this way, I don't really want to get all bulky and huge. I'm athletic so it'd probably just slow me down anywayz :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well I love the male body in all it's glory, big guys, skinny guys, tall, short, dark, blonde, redhead- it's all good. But just as a visual preference, I think skinny guys are hot as hell. I think it's because they look "extra naked" and being able to see all the muscles and veins in their arms and legs, those stomachs that looked "ripped like Jesus", mmmm. And their dicks, any dick looks bigger on a skinny guy. Fortunately, I've found that a lot of skinny guys seem to like more well-rounded women with big tits. Sometimes it's good to be me. If they look like they've been doing heroin instead of eating for the last two months, I'm all over it.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 18 2005, 05:29 AM
And their dicks, any dick looks bigger on a skinny guy. Fortunately, I've found that a lot of skinny guys seem to like more well-rounded women with big tits. Sometimes it's good to be me. If they look like they've been doing heroin instead of eating for the last two months, I'm all over it.
[post=275287]Quoted post[/post]​

As usual you're right Zora lol :p
I'm a skinny guy and I find really skinny girls a turn off, I prefer my girls bigger, not to be overweight, but to be curvy with big boobs and a nice arse that I can squeeze and play with. That'd be heavenly lol *sighs* :wub:
I'm not heroin addict kinda skinny as u put it lol, I'm well toned though and I like my body as it is, I've no desire to bulk up and put on big muscles, I'm a lot stronger than I look and so by bulking up it'd be purely for aesthetic reasons.
And as u quite correctly stated, being skinny makes my dick look huge, like another leg FFS, which girls seem to get turned on by, so being skinny does have its advantages lol ;) :p

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 17 2005, 11:36 PM
Well, the fat around the pubic region is what makes fat guys smaller.
[post=275171]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, that's part of it. But also its a question of proportions. A guy with a 28 inch waist and no butt to speak of will be vary narrow front to back. So a 6 incher might actually be bigger than the full depth of the guy, even by 50%. Stick an 8 incher on that guy and holy shit, that thing looks huge.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Spank_The_Monkey@Jan 18 2005, 07:11 PM

As usual you're right Zora lol :p
I'm a skinny guy and I find really skinny girls a turn off, I prefer my girls bigger, not to be overweight, but to be curvy with big boobs and a nice arse that I can squeeze and play with. That'd be heavenly lol *sighs* :wub:
I'm not heroin addict kinda skinny as u put it lol, I'm well toned though and I like my body as it is, I've no desire to bulk up and put on big muscles, I'm a lot stronger than I look and so by bulking up it'd be purely for aesthetic reasons.
And as u quite correctly stated, being skinny makes my dick look huge, like another leg FFS, which girls seem to get turned on by, so being skinny does have its advantages lol ;) :p
[post=275422]Quoted post[/post]​

I love being right!

Anyway, Spank dear, your dick would look huge if you gained 100 pounds, so no worries there, mate. I like confidence more than anything, so you feeling good about how you look is a key thing. I like all kinds of skinny, I guess it's the old adage "opposites attract", it's so true of me! The "heroin addict" skinny is very hot, but so is a healthy and just naturally thin guy. I don't like being around people who are obsessive about their looks, so sometimes the bodybuilder types are a turn off for me, unless it's just something they do and not who they are. I've had the unfortunate experience of going out with this one guy that our whole conversation was about his development of different muscles, which was boring and narcissitic! I like a guy who looks like he rolled out of bed, grabbed the closest thing to put on, and just went with it. Getting dressed up is fun for more formal occasions, but for everyday I just like people to be about what they're doing, not what they look like.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, it's too bad Jana can't take credit for the heroin metaphor; the heroin look has been in style for women since the 60s, but it was in 1997 that someone made the comparison wrt a Calvin Klein ad. Hey, did you know heroin's low-carb?

I'm not heroin chic, but I am pretty skinny.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
Awww Jana you're adorable lol, if only u lived in England, I'd be chasing after u like a lovestuck sheep lol :blush:

Well you've got me down to a tee lol, narcissism is something I most certainly can't be accused of. I make an effort to ensure my teeth are white and clean, that I smell nice and that I look presentable, I certainly don't go over the top though and I'm certainly not obsessive about my looks.

The confidence thing is where I won't meet your standards lol, I've got none of it. The only reason I shave my hair short is cos I don't see the point in gelling my hair and trying to look all cool and sexy when no girl would be attracted to me regardless of my hairstyle or dress sense. Its not a nice outlook to have but I can't help it and so I can't change it, I'm confident on the outside though which is more important, I'm always fun to be around even if I don't feel it inside :)

I like the just got out of bed look too, seeing as I've usually just got out of bed 10 minutes before I go out its the only choice I have lol :p

Anywayz, enough about me, lets talk about u lol *stares dreamily at Jana*

Oh and yeah, I think there was a topic to discuss but erm....sod it I'm trying to work my magic :p

Seriously though, I probably could do with being a bit more muscular but I really don't have the motivation to go and work out regardless of how much sexier it'd make my body, if I have the choice of food or the gym I've gotta go for food, the results aren't as attractive but its more fun in the short term :p

Plus I'd make an effort to ensure I didn't get overweight, even if I'm not bothered about bulking up I don't want to get out of shape either so i'd make sure I kept at a healthy weight, and if a girl didn't like the fact i'm not built like Arnie then thats good IMO, my best qualities are whats up there *points to brain* and whats down there *points to crotch* so anyone who's too preoccupied with looks isn't worth my time :)

Winger: Hmm well I think a lot of girls go for guys who are skinny. I think in general the preference in our society is for someone who is slimmer than slightly heavier, although it's all individual. I think most women would admit to finding Brad Pitt's physique in Troy or Fight Club very appealing. Low body fat, toned muscles, slightly built but not bulky. I'm lean and athletic, 5' 8" and 147 pounds and fortunately I do have something of a six pack (which is actually dependent on your body fat levels and genetics.). I'm kind of a "Brad Pitt in your pocket" physically, not quite as ripped though...I can't think of who to compare myself to really...anybody know wrestling? Think Jeff Hardy but shrunk down and thats the overall shape of my body.

It's all individual though isn't it, I had one female friend who craved Arnie types, her men had to be at least 5' 11" and with big muscles, like about 180 pounds and up of muscle. It was weird because she was real small, like 5' 1" but maybe that was part of it.

Honestly I wouldn't mind maybe being a bit bigger, not a lot just a bit more but I simply don't have the time or commitment and it doesn't mean that much to me as I would say I have a much better natural physique than most guys. Anyway there is so much more to a person than their body, after all in time my looks/physique will fade and give way to middle age spread (not for another 20 years or so!), wrinkling and sagging but my mind and soul won't fade for so much longer, that's much more important. Anyway hopefully you have someone at that stage that you gan sag with!! :lol:

I think being lean obviously makes your tackle appear bigger so that's a bonus, plus as I'm not tall that adds to it, now if only I had a 9 incher!!!!

Peace
W

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys, you guys! Sincere warm love from me all around!!

Spank, don't you dare change a thing, you're so hot I can't imagine being bigger to be any improvement at all! You're so young, beautiful, full of endless possibilities. I wish you could see what I see when I look at you, you'd have the girls standing in lines to be with you. On top of being pretty, you have this huge heart, which has won you a place in mine, you're really a good guy. I hope your confidence comes around soon, you've got nothing to be feeling unworthy about. Why would you ever think no girl would find you sexy? I don't get it.

Jonb, I'm not a great coiner of phrases, but I'm a pretty good thief, don't you think?Thanks for the nutritional information on heroin, but I think I'll stay fat! If I remember your stats correctly, you're pretty damned thin....and tall.....and hung.....and smart.....and NDN...dammit, why am I so fucking old??? lol.

Orca, you're one sexy beast! It's not your fault your dick weighs 25 pounds! Oh yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones who actually got to see him and trust me ladies, he's some real eye-candy. A gentler soul I doubt I'll ever find, my friend.

Winger, for being a new guy, we got into some pretty good talks, didn't we? I know we'll become better friends the longer I know you because you have such a lovely way with your words, and yes, a hot as hell skinny guy! Embrace it, the world doesn't need more cookie-cutter blow up dolls. People look different for a reason, DMW doesn't need to look like Jonb, Spank doesn't need to look like HungMuscle, I wish we could all learn to love ourselves for our individuality and not seek to conform to someone else's stereotype of idealism. How was that for a Fight Club speech? Brad would have been proud...

dijstra:
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Jan 18 2005, 01:07 AM
My new gf (yay for me)

Yay for you; don't go rushing into things now....

dij

Winger:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 19 2005, 12:27 PM
You guys, you guys! Sincere warm love from me all around!!

Spank, don't you dare change a thing, you're so hot I can't imagine being bigger to be any improvement at all! You're so young, beautiful, full of endless possibilities. I wish you could see what I see when I look at you, you'd have the girls standing in lines to be with you. On top of being pretty, you have this huge heart, which has won you a place in mine, you're really a good guy. I hope your confidence comes around soon, you've got nothing to be feeling unworthy about. Why would you ever think no girl would find you sexy? I don't get it.

Jonb, I'm not a great coiner of phrases, but I'm a pretty good thief, don't you think?Thanks for the nutritional information on heroin, but I think I'll stay fat! If I remember your stats correctly, you're pretty damned thin....and tall.....and hung.....and smart.....and NDN...dammit, why am I so fucking old??? lol.

Orca, you're one sexy beast! It's not your fault your dick weighs 25 pounds! Oh yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones who actually got to see him and trust me ladies, he's some real eye-candy. A gentler soul I doubt I'll ever find, my friend.

Winger, for being a new guy, we got into some pretty good talks, didn't we? I know we'll become better friends the longer I know you because you have such a lovely way with your words, and yes, a hot as hell skinny guy! Embrace it, the world doesn't need more cookie-cutter blow up dolls. People look different for a reason, DMW doesn't need to look like Jonb, Spank doesn't need to look like HungMuscle, I wish we could all learn to love ourselves for our individuality and not seek to conform to someone else's stereotype of idealism. How was that for a Fight Club speech? Brad would have been proud...
[post=275606]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Zora,

Yeah I have to say I have enjoyed talking with you, I get the feeling we could both talk the hind leg off a donkey, though I'm sure leaving it in such a state would result in animal cruelty charges :lol:
Sorry I haven't been on much over the last week or so but been real busy at work. I'd like you to see a pic of me but I don't really want to post one publicly. Let me know if you want to see one, a head shot.. the one on my shoulders... what were you thinking?!

Peace
W

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there,

I have to second all that Mme. Z has said. You guys are too much! When I come to the board, I feel like I have walked into the most exquisite flower garden of all shapes and sizes. It makes me sigh and just want to sit down and enjoy the glorious view. I think one thing that so many people dont think about its that self concept is an inside job . I know it may seem amazing that some of the most beautiful men on this board are so unaware .

Spank, you have got so much going for you that it takes the breath away. Dont be daunted, Baileys Biddle, and Bank keep the most exquisite and costly jewels in the vault and only serious buyers need apply. Your time will come. Try to relax!

Orca, You are such a sweetie pie ! I am sure you are just right at any size. Solid chocolate, baby! You know that chocolate is addictive!

( Naughty sits down and fans herself as she thinks of the great potential of a calendar of the men of LPSG ,UK version. Possibly with Orca or Spank wrapped
in the union jack.... Hmmmmm) LOL!

Naughty