Skinny Guys

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I think part of the reason people think I'm big is because I'm so damn skinny. While I admit it's kinda cool in its own perverse way, I swear my real low weight (130 lbs on a 6 foot frame) makes my cock look kinda out of proportion from the rest of my body.

Anybody else out there with a similar problem? Any pointers on how to gain some weight? (not fat mind you... I'd just like to bump myself up to 150/160 - that's not too farfetched, is it?)

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
I think part of the reason people think I'm big is because I'm so damn skinny. While I admit it's kinda cool in its own perverse way, I swear my real low weight (130 lbs on a 6 foot frame) makes my cock look kinda out of proportion from the rest of my body.

Anybody else out there with a similar problem? Any pointers on how to gain some weight? (not fat mind you... I'd just like to bump myself up to 150/160 - that's not too farfetched, is it?)

Enjoy being slim.
Up till age thirty I struggled to stay above 10 stones. I was over 6ft tall.
You should fill out in time ; then you will worry that you are "chubby".

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
Enjoy being slim.
Up till age thirty I struggled to stay above 10 stones. I was over 6ft tall.
You should fill out in time ; then you will worry that you are "chubby".

That's what everyone tells me... and it was the same for my older brother. But I'm not looking to become a body builder or anything... I just don't want to look like a twig anymore :yell:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That problem does sort of suck. I'm still trying to gain weight here, and I'm around 5'11" and 145...maybe 147. All I can say is just exercise so you'll get some definition, and then keep it up so when your metabolism does drop off you won't gain a ton of weight.

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, be happy with who you are and all that, but if you want to gain weight, eat alot and and begin some serious strength training with a goal to get to the heavy weights/low reps/high sets. Look into getting a trainer.
30 pounds is alot to gain.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AboutAverage said:

I am 5' 8", 142 and my 9" cock looks outsized, but hey:
Nostradames said :tongue: Big man.... big cock
little man.... all cock

Seriously, a well balanced diet and exercise are the key to maintaining a fit, muscled body. If you do not know how to plan meals, then consult a nutritionist!

farmboimike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea,, kinda sux being too skinny sometimes ,, I'm 5'9" and 135 lbs .. Everyone said I would pick up some weight after I graduated High school , Well I guess I did ,, I weighed 97 lbs then . That was 20 years ago !!!!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have the short skinny thing going for me, 5'6" 120lb but it does make an average sized dick look bigger :)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Embrace who you are. I was so skinny my penis was the same girth as my leg ;) Actually, they told me i'd gain lots of weight. I gained some but not huge. I am 6'2" and only 160. I have a small frame. If you have small bones, your chances of being big are not great. Yes, being skinny makes it look even larger. So, press on with it. Enjoy it. Go forth and torture body builders ;)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
CUBE said:
agree, don't hide it, find tailored clothes too to define and show the look of your physique.

This post has intrigued me... can anybody add some insight on this? Such as where to buy and what looks good/doesn't? I love shopping for clothes (not that you can tell by my pics) - kinda rare for a {mostly} straight guy it seems.

Oh, I also have a pic up that shows a bit more body now. At the least I think we can all agree I need to tone up a bit... I think I was a little quick to say 30 pounds earlier, but I'd love to gain like 10 of muscle...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just mean fitted clothes. Not clothes that you swim in and are all baggy like your trying to be bigger. Look at the basic models in fashion magazines and see what they can wear. Maybe it will spark some ideas.

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
130 lbs at 6ft? That seems very hard to believe and for your size it seems near underweight... im 5'7 and i weigh 140 and you can look at my pictures, Im clearly not overweight or even very muscular...

AboutAverage said:
That's what everyone tells me... and it was the same for my older brother. But I'm not looking to become a body builder or anything... I just don't want to look like a twig anymore :yell:

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
My 5'8" frame carries 118 pounds. (7% body fat) My doctor has never been concerned about my being underweight. He just smiles and tells me I have the body fat percentage of an elite athlete.

No wisdom to share with you on how to gain weight... I now weigh a couple pounds less than I did in high school. While I most assuredly would prefer to have a more muscled and athletic looking body, I certainly don't mind my cock appearing more impressive than it actually is. :smile:

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Similar here, Spirando. I'm 5'10" 1/2 and I'm 114 pounds. I've been this weight/height combo for quite a while. I'm just told that to gain weight I would have to stop doing what I love... :( I'm tall and thin, which does make my cock look a little bigger (but It would work the same way for my best friend growing up, who was average, but rather short, so it would look big there). I love bike riding, going swimming with my friends, and most of all, dancing. I've danced for years, and it just makes me who I am. My grandpa was like me growing up, and then stopped being active and then he was huge. But I never want to be huge. I like being thin. True, it would have been nice to have beefier arms, because i had pretty good muscle power, but it was all lean muscle from dance (for stretching, holding, and flexibility), so I never had huge arms, like I would have if I lifted weights, but thats ok. I like being thin. :)

If you really want to gain weight, then sit in front of your tv for a week and eat McDonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner! *eew* :)

But you aren't alone! :)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
hottxboi16 said:
130 lbs at 6ft? That seems very hard to believe and for your size it seems near underweight... im 5'7 and i weigh 140 and you can look at my pictures, Im clearly not overweight or even very muscular...
Just stepped off the scale - with clothes, 134 lbs... and I assure you I'm not lying about my height. I am underweight, I totally admit to that - my biggest problem lies in the fact that I don't get much in the way of good complete meals... maybe a full dinner but the rest is just snacking at best, I'm pretty much constantly hungry. I'm outside a lot, do a lot of walking/lifting all day long, I have no fears of excercise whatsoever as I kept in decent shape in high school, I just got lazy in college and am now confused as to how best to start up again. Forgot my point to this (getting late here), but yeah... hottxboi16, you've got a body similar to what I'm shooting for actually.