Skinny hung v. buffy short-cummings

USMCBlueEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Noticed there are more skinny adult males whom are hung and MOST bodybuilders are lacking there of. Maybe it's the distribution of testosterone all over the bodybuilder's body compared to that of the skinny male's penis and testicles? Maybe the skinny male just needs some years to naturally buff-up to the bodybuilder. I was skinny/average growing up and consider myself average-to-large in penis/testicle size for my BMI and race, but I had to workout more to get the muscle and veiny at a normal pace (not excessive). Also noticed is the males of African-descent (not native Africans living in the country) in America, C./S. America and UK tend to be the most-endowed. Is their testosterone level and distribution responsible? Lucky men!

Tell me your growth experience or lack there of.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stopped growing at the age of 16 everywhere. 5'4" and 110 lbs, about 6 inches down south. For whatever reason around 19-20 it started again, I'm now 5'7" 140 and 8+1/2 ish down south, not sure if it has stopped yet :)

USMCBlueEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Stopped growing at the age of 16 everywhere. 5'4" and 110 lbs, about 6 inches down south. For whatever reason around 19-20 it started again, I'm now 5'7" 140 and 8+1/2 ish down south, not sure if it has stopped yet :)

Thanks for the detailed response. I also had the growth spurt have a second go around 19, also effecting hormonal levels, feeling stronger in biceps and upper body, tightening of the testicles and agitative itchiness on the shaft. Late 20s is the estimated age when males stop growing, so I guess that pertained to you and I.