Skinny jeans on guys - no bulge??

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sjh, Oct 28, 2012.

1. sjh

sjh
    Gold Member

I was at a party yesterday and a lot of young guys were wearing very tight skinny jeans, yet I was surprised that none of them seemed to show any kind of bulge from their dicks at all.

Why can this be? Surely on the law of averages some must be big ish?
    Surely the point of wearing such tight jeans is to flaunt your bulge?

Ideas??:confused:

2. robbie9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bulge showing seems to have died out. when i was younger, a pair of denims showing a bulge or packet as it was often called was common

3. AdamStark

AdamStark Member

Albums:
    The crotch is lower than you might be used to on modern jeans, and in my experience people of my generation prefer to wear them lower down as well (thats where they are designed to fit).

4. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my city the younger crowd still wear skinny jeans and there are still quite prominent bulges.

BUT you have to think as well...the average soft penis length is anywhere from 1 inch to 4 inches, AVERAGE. This is a website of large penises, in all forms.

I'd say you're just running into average lengthed guys? :)

5. B_avast

B_avast New Member

Albums:
    youngsters sacrifice look to fashion most of times...

6. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    They are already fading into oblivion. Give it a decade or 2 and they will be derisively remembered as the bell bottoms of our time.

They make even the most handsome, lean and slender guys look grotesquely out of proportion, with that low sagging ass and the eunuch front. :eek5:

7. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

To be honest, I can't wear skinny jeans...i've tried. They are just too uncomfortable, I don't know how any hung men do it.

8. sjh

sjh
    Gold Member

To take the thread on a stage further has anyone got any pics of them in skinny jeans showing a bulge? :biggrin1:

9. AdamStark

AdamStark Member

Albums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These were exactly the right fit to show it

10. D_Anna_Wreckzia

D_Anna_Wreckzia Account Disabled

Albums:
    I wear skinny jeans but I don't get them so they are skinny in the crotch part. I feel like that would be a bit too uncomfortable. I don't really show a bulge much when soft despite my size. Unless of course i'm wearing sweat pants or something of the sort.

11. sjh

sjh
    Gold Member

12. D_Ampelius_Halfinch

D_Ampelius_Halfinch Account Disabled

Most skinny jeans are low rise, with a lower crotch than other cuts of jeans. Hence, unless they are super skinny, even hung guys won't display a bulge cause the crotch and rise are much lower.

13. somewhatimpressive

Albums:
  14. somewhatimpressive

Albums:
  15. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The denim I wear is raw and most of my underwear is not of the bulge enhancing outward pushing type. Thus, I don't really show a bulge. Even with an erection the denim is so stiff that you can't really tell.

16. alun10

Gold Member

Recognizing that personal tastes and preferences run the gamut, I have yet to see a male look good in skinny jeans - no matter their age or build. It just isn't a look I find attractive. For that matter I cannot recall a female that looked good in them either. It's something about how low the jeans sit, the way the torso and the legs become disproportionate, etc.

My nephew seems to feel that he looks good in them - he does not. We've tried and tried to get him to clean up a bit to no avail. Then, he got a job. Thankfully it has a strict dress code so he had to clean up. And, wonder of wonders, the young lady he has a crush on, has at last noticed him! Could it have anything to do with losing the Bieber haircut and wearing clothes that fit? Lawzy I hope so! ;-)

17. redneckgymrat

Gold Member

Through the years I've seen every style...high waisted, natural, and low cut, skinny, baggy, straight legged, tapered, and any other variation available. Even bellbottoms...twice!

I've tried on the skinny cuts. I can get them around my legs, and sometimes around my waist, but have never been able to get them zipped up. Guess why?

There are reasons that the classic cuts are considered classics. They both look good, and fit the shape of a human body. Though, due to proportions, mid-rise looks more "normal" on me than a regular rise cut.

18. B_duracock

B_duracock New Member

guess I am really weird but even the few guys that showed pics in skinny jeans I just didnt see a bulge..I think adamstark ( may have name wrong) showed a nice hard on but not what my generation called a bulge.. I will also say this skinny jeans on a guy in my opinion just dont work.. they look like you screwed up your laundry LOL

19. B_slimjimpencil

B_slimjimpencil New Member

the point of wearing skinny jeans is because it is in style ... it is fashionable. where in your warped mind did you get the idea people wear it to "show off" their bulge. the world isn't as perverted as you seem to be OP

and what is this obsession with 'bulge' and making a mountain out of a mole hill about if a guy is big flaccid. flaccid is flaccid, some are growers some are showers. it's like people are there wishing it is big simply because it is larger than normal flaccid. the celebrity endowment section is filled with "wishful dreamers" hoping that a simple bulge tells them that their celeb is packing.

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Well, skinny jeans give someone easier access to poking your rear.