Skinny Jeans vs. Linen Pants

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
I just bought Levi's Skinny 511 Jeans and Guess Jean's Jed Linen Pant.

I'm thinking of buying the White Linen pants (do they really show a better bulge? white?) and maybe a lighter color of the Levis, I bought the darkest shade, but read here that lighter washes show better?

I'm about 4 inches long, 5inches thick when soft....so not as big as some of you but looking for a boost in the crotch/bulge region.

Do any of you have these? What colors do you have? Does your bulge show nicely?

teenboi4eva

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd have thought that darker colours would show better because the shadows on dark colours look even darker. Take, for example, a muscled white guy and a muscled black guy. The black guy looks more defined because the shadows are darker...or is that just me.

Btw, skinny jeans = hot!! :biggrin1:

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
UPDATE:

I freeballed on my college campus in the tan linen pants a while ago.

I got a semi- kinda turned on by the idea lol.....anyway, I was walking along the "stacks" and a guy walks past me, looks down, looks back up and smiles...it was hot and after that I got a full boner.....luckily I had on a hoodie and could hold it down on my way to class lol

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are those "skinny jeans" the super tight pants people used to wear in the 80s except they are very tapered at the ends where it looks like you couldnt even get your foot through them? Basically, the antithesis of the baggy jeans look?

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love linen pants. You can see ass and dick in them swinging. I call them slut pants. And this one guy was wearing a jockstrap underneath the white linen pants. He turned so many heads when he walked by.
Without any underwear is even better! Feels nice and 'airy' too, love it :biggrin1:

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
are those "skinny jeans" the super tight pants people used to wear in the 80s except they are very tapered at the ends where it looks like you couldnt even get your foot through them? Basically, the antithesis of the baggy jeans look?

Yea... I have a hard time getting my feet through lol

I haven't worn the skinny jeans out much, one I'm a little too shy about all that (apparently not while shopping though lol)...but I thought I would wear them to class next semester. I usually get an erection when I put them on just because i know people can see a bulge if they look :)

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea... I have a hard time getting my feet through lol

I haven't worn the skinny jeans out much, one I'm a little too shy about all that (apparently not while shopping though lol)...but I thought I would wear them to class next semester. I usually get an erection when I put them on just because i know people can see a bulge if they look :)

I cannot wear skinny jeans at all. Look in my gallery and you will see the problems I have. My cock is huge and I am waist size 30, but have to buy 3 just to accomodate my bulge ... I wear linen pants though and my do I get some stares

hotchocolate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm thinking of buying the White Linen pants (do they really show a better bulge? white?) and maybe a lighter color of the Levis, I bought the darkest shade, but read here that lighter washes show better?

I'm about 4 inches long, 5inches thick when soft....so not as big as some of you but looking for a boost in the crotch/bulge region.

hey mcsiz...i own a pair of levi's 511s and i think they show pretty well although they are a very dark wash.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear both...but a word of caution if you are wearing white linen pants and you are going comando and you get caught in a rain storm, they become invisible.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
God grant me the good fortune of running across sweatyblackballs in a rainstorm on a day that he's wearing linen pants. I too would get extremely wet :)

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media

do you have a link to these pants? wouldn't mind a pair myself.