Skinny Jeans

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i have noticed the skinny jeans trend, but never really gave it any thought until I recently tried on a few pairs... here is my question: where do you put your dick?

I was looking at some pictures of bands and all hey guys are wearing super tight skinny jeans, and have no appreciable bulge, can it be that every guy in a band has a small cock? I think Not!:wink:

So guys, if you wear these jeans let me know what you do with your cock, and maybe what kind of underwear you wear with them.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would suspect that most who wear the skinny jeans wear the cock straight up.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't wear skinny jeans - try as I might my ass and package don't seem to fit!

I've often wondered where everything goes...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, wear it up, but they are uncomfortable none-the-less as they are usually low-rise and tend to slide down because the legs are so tight in the thighs...

But if you can pull it off, its a great, modern look....(look in the mirror before heading out)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worn pretty tight jeans all my life, not skin tight, stretch jeans, but nonetheless pretty tight. what I do is, I take my fist and jam it into the crotch area before I pull the jeans up, have to do it a few times to stretch the material and make a pocket. I find pouch type underwear works best. I have big balls and a sizable cock on a thin build resulting in a very nice bulge according to the ladies.

surfgar0393

Experimental Member
Media
yeah they're a great look, i love em.. but my balls are sore after being packed in those babies all night. And yeah plenty of vpl.. i've tried straight up, but my cock always seems to slip back down to the right ;)

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think it's more of an ass & thigh thing. my ass is flatter than the delta, but the cock is above average and the balls are big. i can do skinny jeans just fine, and like the way they highlight the assets. try seven for all mankind stretch, skinny, slim or bootcut. the all show off the boys nicely but fit right.
personal favorite is a pair of stronghold jeans from venice, ca. they're custom fit but stupidly expensive. cut to order, but they fit like a glove and come with a lifetime warranty.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think it's more of an ass & thigh thing. my ass is flatter than the delta, but the cock is above average and the balls are big. i can do skinny jeans just fine, and like the way they highlight the assets. try seven for all mankind stretch, skinny, slim or bootcut. the all show off the boys nicely but fit right.
personal favorite is a pair of stronghold jeans from venice, ca. they're custom fit but stupidly expensive. cut to order, but they fit like a glove and come with a lifetime warranty.

Thank God for my fellow Gays who always have the "skinny" on fashion, fit and flair......

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
all tight/skinny jeans are not the same. choose a pair that fits your body, not because it has your size marked on it.

Levi's 501 button fly jeans are probably the best style, they shrink to fit and when they shrink the fit is exactly you. buy them a size or two larger and let them shrink to fit.

D

deleted294834

The CK Body jeans fit well, especially the button fly variety. Try them on first. I wear them with CK Underwear, of course, that caresses my package just right for fitting into them. They are comfortable and reasonably priced. Bought my pair at the CK Store at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they only look good on skinny people. If you think about it the average sized dick is under 6 inches hard, so most of the guys out there who wear skinny jeans wouldn't be packing anyway. It's pretty easy to hide a couple of inches soft even in skinny jeans.

D_hybabi

Experimental Member
Media
its funny hearing north americans like skinny jeans on men... it's so european and we get slated for it by north americans usually! lol

D

deleted509196

My guy wears fairly skinny jeans. Well, not super tight, just well fitting. He looks really hot. Also he wears breifs.

D_hybabi

Experimental Member
Media
My guy wears fairly skinny jeans. Well, not super tight, just well fitting. He looks really hot. Also he wears breifs.

yeah but you're in england... think of those yankees who years ago would have frowned upon tight fitting jeans... and now they seem to be popular the other side of the atlantic too!

D

deleted509196

yeah but you're in england... think of those yankees who years ago would have frowned upon tight fitting jeans... and now they seem to be popular the other side of the atlantic too!

I didn't know Americans had a problem with them... why did they?

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It sure took long enough...still got the odd looks in the early 2000's even in San Francisco (Dad Jeans still had a major foothold here, too).
My favs are the kinds with stretch added. Very comfy.