Skinny Jeans

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think that the issue is that Americans find the skinny jeans to be a 'gay' look. I personally object to them because they are part of some sort of weird hipster-goth-Twilight androgynous look. They are popular with men and women who are, generally: thin, pale, medium-long hair, black nail polish, wear V-neck t-shirts as outerwear, Army-Navy surplus coats or the Gucci version of such, Converse sneakers, and stuff with The Ramones. I find hipsters objectionable.

remiel

Sexy Member
Media
I either have to wear briefs and it's extremely tight, or I don't wear any underwear at all and my cock rests on the side of my leg and is very, very visible, lol.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear Levi's slim fit jeans (forget the number) and don't wear underwear, so I put my dick to the right.

pippage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tied on a few pairs of skinny jeans a few weeks ago at Macy's, and I couldn't even fit my feet down the pants legs (size 12 shoes). They took some real effort to get on. Anyways, I ended getting some Levi's slim straight, 514's. I love my 514's. I'm still not sure how any guy with a dick, can make it fit into those jeans. I know I certainly couldn't.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
CLT- those Calvin's are NOT skinny jeans.

These are:
skinnyj4.jpg

Horrid.

D

deleted294834

So what's the quality that defines "skinny jeans"?

D

deleted294834

Ok, so I just (an hour ago during lunch break) tried some Disel's on....holy crap they were form fitting and no where to put your cock and balls....the did look good on me though, but I did not buy them...yet. The sales guy that was helping me could not take his eyes off my package and was telling me I needed to buy them, but they were $180 a Nordstroms.

Not sure they were officially skinny, but they were low rise and slim fit and button fly.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wear levi's 510 supper skinny jeans or these australian jeans i got from cotton on. i wear briefs or boxer briefs but still i have never had a problem my dick getting in the way and im pretty big soft, i think. maybe people need to start getting a size bigger or wear your jeans a little lower.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amen,laton stud!! I think the skinny jeans are sooo feminine looking. Makes guys look like pussys[gay or straight]. Hate ...hate...hate that nelly,girly boy style!!

DanB

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried them and never found a comfortable way of wearing them (see my pics for example). I just don't see how you can be of any reasonable size and wear them comfortably.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I should clarify that I don't have any problem with guys wearing slim cut jeans, if they are indeed slim. There is a difference between a slim cut and a skinny jean. Slim cut jeans are made for guys built kinda lanky. Skinny jeans are intended to wear like ballet leggings.

The Fashion Police have spoken. Cheers!

I wear Levi 511's the "super skinny jeans" and since they are made for men they include extra space in the crotch area for your dick to sit and not suffocate. I tried girl jeans a few times and it gets to painful and no way of hiding your dick without a lot of advertisement. And I wear boxer brief hipsters which seem to help as well.

D_Theodocius Zipperipper

Experimental Member
Media
I actually wear slim and/or skinny jeans. I usually wear boxer briefs or no underwear at all and just put my cock to one side (usually my right side) and show it off. A lot of people look, but no one ever says anything. I'd like to think I'm pretty stylish, I wear them, but I don't think I look feminine in them at all. I mean, it depends on how you wear them really. I feel very European when I wear them. I wear the slim ones (not the skinny ones) over cowboy boots and I wear the skinny ones with my pointy dress shoes or Aldo casual shoes. But yeah, cock usually goes to one side, balls to the other.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the Levis 511 Skinny jeans. I am not big down under, only have a 6x4 hard dick.
The jeans look good on me, as I have skinny legs. I just don't have a lot of cloth hanging lose on me. They look better than regular jeans. They "fit" me well. They only look skinny on my lower legs (below the knees). I really like them, they are perfect
for my type body. They are not too tight, I wear waist size 29. So you see I am not a fat guy.

D_Donald_Trumpet

Experimental Member
Media
I wear slim fit, I just can't stand baggy clothes anymore(maybe it was just my choice of cuts), plus when I wear loose fitting jeans my reception seems to be different so I stick with slim fit. I like them and they are quite comfortable, and I can show off a bit ;)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure where they put their Johnson's but I can hardly pull them over my 17" calves let alone getting them over my 27" thighs or the "bull balls"