Skinny Jeans

tomthelad91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't find it uncomfortable. But then I think tighter fitting clothes always have been the norm in Europe.
Unless you're fat I don't see the issue. And fat people shouldn't wear skinnies anyway.

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear the Levi's 511 skinny jeans or Levi's slim fit jeans also, never have a problem with them. Always just make sure to wear boxer briefs, and guide my junk to the left and into the leg area. Makes package very obvious, but at the same time is the most comfortable option I have found. Also, lucky to have bicyclists legs, so even the skinny jeans have extra room.

501Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear the Levi's 510 skinny jeans or Levi's 501 jeans. The 510 skinny feel so good on the body. I wish that they had buttons not the zipper..

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys that come into my job place theirs to the side it is a distraction I dont want to look but its just there.

I cant & wont wear them I have a huge ass & it already gets me in enough trouble at work! I have all these old freaks staring at it. The women love it too! My boss & coworkers cop a feel all the time just like when I was in highschool everybody tried to get a feel acting like it was an accident.

frbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My favorite pairs have to be a pair of Brazilian Jeans that i was given and the pair of Big Star Casey skinny jeans. Fit so damn fine, really enjoy wearing them.

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So why do guys who wear skiny jeans still go out of their way to try and hide their bulge?
Dose this hiding in skiny jeans trens not make onlookers think the guys are very under endowed?

I wear skinny jeans for the very perpose to show off a big bulge.

Are most young men imbarrased to show a bulge but still want to follow the skinny fashion trend?

Women don't buy skimpy tops just to put on a flattening bra underneath, the perpose for form fitting is to show your form.

I personally think the guys with skinny jeans who don't show any trace of a bulge are either very small packaged or tuck their cock downwards in a 6 o'clock position between their legs held with tight breifs.

I wear mine pointing in the 8 or 9 o'clock position and i'm not imbarrased, im proud!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boss & coworkers cop a feel all the time just like when I was in highschool everybody tried to get a feel acting like it was an accident.
claim sexual harassment and get them fired! both sexes can be harassed by either sex. (spoken as a retired human resources manager0

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear skinny jeans all the time, I just put my dick down the right pant leg. Usually not a problem, except if I get a hard on, at which point I just cross my legs. To be honest, if I have a hard on, it looks like I have a can of something down my pant leg. No one has caught me yet though, to my knowledge at least.

Geox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear skinny jeans all the time, and I try to position my cock so that the bulge isn't too noticeable. Mostly because I'd find it awkward having a blatant bulge in front of my family and friends, though I do sometimes let it go if I'm with a hot guy/girl. ;)

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can wear skinny jeans, so long as they're not the "painted on" type of skinny. There really is enough breathing room for you to drop your dick down one of the legs or to adjust yourself to '12 o clock' if you're really having a problem.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So why do guys who wear skiny jeans still go out of their way to try and hide their bulge?
Dose this hiding in skiny jeans trens not make onlookers think the guys are very under endowed?
Are most young men imbarrased to show a bulge but still want to follow the skinny fashion trend?
I personally think the guys with skinny jeans who don't show any trace of a bulge are either very small packaged or tuck their cock downwards in a 6 o'clock position between their legs held with tight breifs.

Yes, yes, yes, and agreed!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
speedomike... you mean a big bulge can trigger a sexual harrassment issue?? Really?? Damn, we better tuck em under...

SR_Pepe Le Pube

Experimental Member
Media
i dont wear them often. have one pair. my cock and balls do bulge out in themd but i just let nature take over and where ever my cock lands in them, it leave it. i love to show off so i say, just go with the flow.

Billboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have to resort to wearing skinny jeans because i have no ass. or so my sisters claimed. i have to wear skinny jeans to show my tiny ass. as for my bulge, i usually wear put my dick face down. unless when i am having a hard on, i will quickly fine opportunity to make sure the head is facing upwards. :tongue:

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wear them fairly often. From my perspective looking down I can clearly see an outline, but as to whether others know its my dick I've no idea.

basedgod

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had a prob with skinny jeans. my dick shines when its hard but i always duck my dick in first than pull my pants up. i usually wear tapered jeans which is more room in the thigh area but slimmer/tighter leg. in other words like a carrot shaped jeans lol

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The ones with 1 or 2% spandex added are most comfortable. As for showing - it all depends on the guy's anatomy. Some flaccid dicks are softer/spongier than others.

Hipsteria

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's just a Hipster thing, but I fucking love skinny jeans. The only thing is, if I'm not adjusted properly that everyone can see pretty much my entire package. (Balls on one side, dick draping down the other side down my leg.)

I see TONS of people who wear skinny jeans where there is no trace of even a bulge! What the hell is their secret? I mean, every dude has a penis. I've heard tons of girls tease me when I don't realize that my junk is basically exposed, "What are you hiding a softball in your pants?"

Anybody else have trouble with them?