Skinny Jeans

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't like the idea of them initially and I was scared for my penis to be honest, but I got a pair last month and I love them. So I was trying some on today, which are a bit tighter than the ones I own. You could actually see my entire penis, like not just a bulge, you could actually visibly see everything, I found it hilarious and was laughing to myself in the fitting room :biggrin1:

so I ended up getting the next size up to avoid the visibility of my penis and looking like some kind of perver

anyone else on here wear Skinny Jeans or noticed any similar issues when trying them on?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Slim-fit/skinny jeans have always suited my body-type: Big package, big legs, no ass, no back-fat.

Personally I find slouchy, relaxed jeans make me look dumpy and short...shapeless even.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure this was aimed for men but as a female skinny jeans are a real hit or miss. I was really scared that I was going to look fat in skinny jeans but as the gentleman above me stated.. I actually look much thinner in them.

Media
Yeah, I agree with Bbucko.
I've got quite muscular upper legs and skinny lower legs so skinnys look great on me. I also have a great arse and skinnys don't really show it off but I have some normal jeans that aren't too slouchy that show it off nicely ;) I try to find the ones that aren't as tight on the crotch because I shave my cock, if I have a little stubble I can't imagine it being too comfortable. lol.
I think that if you have the legs for it they look amazing and they're not as uncomfortable as people would imagine.
The ladies seem to love them too :D

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on what kind of jeans, straight cut ones with a fairly slim leg are ok, drainpipe ones make even the slimmest person look like they're wearing a nappy, their arse looks like an egg perched on pipecleaners.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh you London fashionistas :)

While we're on the subject of arses why do so many women who insist on displaying a whale tail only do it when they're wearing a washed out threadbare grey thong?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends on what kind of jeans, straight cut ones with a fairly slim leg are ok, drainpipe ones make even the slimmest person look like they're wearing a nappy, their arse looks like an egg perched on pipecleaners.

That's why I noted that I have no ass, never did and at this point never will. Not every style complements every body type.

But when the fashion cycle spins back around to tight, skinny jeans for men, it's the look that suits me best, accenting what I care to show and disregarding what would otherwise make me look less than fabulous :rolleyes: .

Media
Oh you London fashionistas :)

While we're on the subject of arses why do so many women who insist on displaying a whale tail only do it when they're wearing a washed out threadbare grey thong?

good point!
totally rank!
but every now and then you do get an amazing one and, in the words of my old english teacher, a thing of beauty is a joy forever.
lol

and I'm not a fashionista, I just have friends that are :tongue::tongue::tongue:

xx

Media
Ashamed to admit it but I am a bit of a clothes horse. lol

I just love walking out of the house and feeling good about myself and the way I look.

I try not to follow the masses though, if I did (where I live) I'd be decked out in crap trainers and a lovely Nike tracksuit full of hot rock burns.

Nice!