Skinny lads and huge cocks!

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
both dutchhotboy and d-low have nice slender bodies and sweet dicks. I don't think people know what I mean by "scrawny", though - my last bf was 6'3" and 145 lbs. (and no, he didn't have an eating disorder - he came back for thirds!)

I seem to be in the minority around here; it seems most folks prefer their guys a bit beefier. What can I say, muscles have never done it for me...

D_Cary_Oakie

Account Disabled
Media
If you like skinny guys with huge equipment, then you must rent a video with Steven Prior. He is a young, cute, British Eurocreme actor, very thin (I read somewhere that he has a stomach disorder which does not allow him to gain weight), with a 9 inch thick penis. He has appeared in 5-6 films (Rudeboiz 6, Legionboy, Indieboyz etc).
Oh god yes. He's so hot. His dick is one of the thickest I've seen anywhere, the size of the head is incredible.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
both dutchhotboy and d-low have nice slender bodies and sweet dicks. I don't think people know what I mean by "scrawny", though - my last bf was 6'3" and 145 lbs. (and no, he didn't have an eating disorder - he came back for thirds!)

I seem to be in the minority around here; it seems most folks prefer their guys a bit beefier. What can I say, muscles have never done it for me...

Only guy that might fit that bill here would be LDH:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/122009/perpage/48/sort/3

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a "skinny" guy:

I wouldn't call you skinny...I'd call you muscley hot man! But that dick would look big on you even if you were built like Jaba the Hutt. :tongue:

But as to this thread, yes, I do find a skinny man/boi with a big cock a deadly combo and one I would NEVAH say 'No' to!!!!!

Last edited:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SORRY SORRY, pardon me I'm sorry I'm late Let me introduce myself; name is lorne, 6'3" and depending on what I ate from 135 to 145 lbs. I am what you call skinny, no questions or confusion. I am 6.5 soft and 8.5 hard not the biggest dong in the world but fit the requirements of this thread. Here are some of my pics some have been posted here before. I welcome you to view my gallery and enjoy my penis.

Attachments

maxsize

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I have added some of the pics to my blog... I hope you don't mind! (its linked in my sig)

Last edited:

collarpoppin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the guys who say they are skinny and you look at their pictures and they're not skinny at all.

I think I fit this category pretty well though; I'm 19, 120 lbs 5'9" and have a big cock. Check out the profile pictures!!

Reactions: littleguyhugecock