Ktsw2021

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone else get off to skinny twinks or even chubby guys fucking and dominating big muscle guys? Specifically, bodybuilders? There’s something about that that turns me on so much. There is a twink and muscle thread but it’s turned more into simply size and age play and alot of the bottoms aren’t thick and muscular. Can we start a new thread for this?

Attachments

Dave K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Does anyone else get off to skinny twinks or even chubby guys fucking and dominating big muscle guys? Specifically, bodybuilders? There’s something about that that turns me on so much. There is a twink and muscle thread but it’s turned more into simply size and age play and alot of the bottoms aren’t thick and muscular. Can we start a new thread for this?
Yeah, good idea to start over! For me i specially like it when the muscled guy is tiny hung and submits to the superior dick of a twink. (or even trans)

D

deleted18579621

Slim well toned slave 45 looking to be dominated on cam by a top no older than 25

Skype live:.cid.3fa18eb5e560b735

Notnick77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to check out your home sex movies. Sounds hot! :p
Havnt made any...yet! Thinking about it though. Seems to be a demand for it. Just need to think of a catchy name to brand this type of kink/fetish/desire. Any guesses in what it's called when the little guys on top? I heard someone say 'jet-packing' but tbh I don't get the reference so I don't think others will either

Brogan

Expert Member
Media
Hong Kong (Central and Western, Hong Kong)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Havnt made any...yet! Thinking about it though. Seems to be a demand for it. Just need to think of a catchy name to brand this type of kink/fetish/desire. Any guesses in what it's called when the little guys on top? I heard someone say 'jet-packing' but tbh I don't get the reference so I don't think others will either
I always think of David and Goliath - because little David conquered the giant....