Skinny teens

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hay all. Fairly new to this site. A question for the young dudes, I myself am 19 and I'm 7.5" x 6" flaccid. I'm what you might call medium build - 33.5" waist and relatively solid. I take a Size medium briefs or boxers usually for the waist but I can wear right up to the largest Size - XXL without them actually falling right off. However - I have a friend of mine who has an identical sized dick to me - almost, but he has a 25" waist and wears Size 12/14 underwear for a 12/14 year old. So my question is for the youguns - How many of you are very skinny and find it impossible to wear the smaller sizes for your waists because of your package? It's a question that really bugs me because I have so many tiny waisted friends and they cram everything into stuff made for children!

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m pretty much that way, but I just wear the slightly bigger sizes (boxers btw)when I wear anything at all. Doesn&#39;t really bother me wearing the bigger sizes its not like people will see them anyway. I&#39;d rather keep loose than be all squished up >< That isn&#39;t exactly pleasant.

Pappy

Media
While I am anything but a youngun, I do have the same problem. At 5&#39; 11" tall and weight varying 130-135 I have a rather slim waist (27-29 depending on weight). I usually just get boxers that fit fairly well in the waist and let things fall where they may. I have found that Merona Low Rise Briefs are very comfortable and allow plenty of room for the jewels.

gecko0: I am 5&#39; 10" tall and have a 30" waist. I just wear size 34 waist boxer briefs and fir fine, I guess. Sometimes they are a little snug.

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahh&#33; 30" waist. You lucky person&#33; Anyways I have an interesting question for any of the young and hung ones out there. Who here has a waist of less than 28" and has to wear children&#39;s sizes. Like I said I have a friend - he has to wear the children&#39;s sizes. Must be someone else here who is really tiny?

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by nobigdeal@Mar 9 2005, 05:56 AM
Ahh&#33; 30" waist. You lucky person&#33; Anyways I have an interesting question for any of the young and hung ones out there. Who here has a waist of less than 28" and has to wear children&#39;s sizes. Like I said I have a friend - he has to wear the children&#39;s sizes. Must be someone else here who is really tiny?
[post=289430]Quoted post[/post]​
Not any more, but up until I was 18/19 I could easily fit in boys size clothes with a 27" waist. Now I&#39;m about 30" waist. And yes, I do have a friend who is rather short, slim & boyish with a 26" waist and he still does go to the &#39;Boys Dept&#39; to get some of his clothes.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I myself am really small i wear like a 25 i guess in guys or whatever, i just prefer to wear girls pants because i am also 6&#39; 1 so boys jeans are way to short. Underwear wise i dont wear any anymore, but yeah i use to have to wear like XL to be comfy in the groin area, then that got to much for me so i just prefer to freeball anymore.

D_Carroll Condomripper

Experimental Member
Media
I am 18. I have a 27 inch waist but need a 32-33 inch inseam because i am 6'1"....i find it super hard to find pants skinny enough but long enough. I usually get 32's just to fit....however, i did find that armani exchange has 28's long enough!!....as for underwear, i buy smalls and cram...i like to bulge!

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a 28 waist. Don't have trouble finding boxer briefs that fit but I have a hella hard time finding pants. My legs are 40 inches long so it is always hard to find pants that are long enough and small enough around the waist.

collarpoppin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh! 30" waist. You lucky person! Anyways I have an interesting question for any of the young and hung ones out there. Who here has a waist of less than 28" and has to wear children's sizes. Like I said I have a friend - he has to wear the children's sizes. Must be someone else here who is really tiny?

I buy jeans from Abercrombie Kids a lot of the time.

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very skinny 20 year old, 28 inch waist. My cock thickness is about the size of my wrist, my cock is a little over 2 inches thick if you measure the width and my wrist is just slightly wider. Sometimes if I even get slightly turned on wearing boxes, the head will poke out the bottem, and in jenas, i usually try to buy baggery ones, but you can still tell there is some thickness poking out when i walk. OR at least thats what I assume happens when I catch girls, and even my male freinds looking, and then making comments.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I have a 30" waist.. and i normalle size "M" briefs... thei fir ok at the waist, but there is _always_ gaping at the bottom, in summer i tend to get rashes, so i ust lots of talcum :S Im not that big soft.. im 6" soft

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wear size 31 waisted pants. but my pelvis is to big for how skinny i am so the legs get to baggy, thus i just get the Hottopic jeans that arnt to tight. but underwear wise i just get small sized boxers and my dick just falls under me when i sit or it goes down the leg. i guess in boxerbrifes i just wear them a little under where im soposed to so i usualy have no problem.

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 6'4". 30 waist. I just dont wear underwear. When I wear my tight jeans...i just have it down my leg.That's my solution. haha

Pailebot

Experimental Member
Media
Gosh, sorry not much input here for your question but it reminded me of something I just had to share. When I joined the service at 18, I had a 28.5" waist. At my first duty station I met a 36 year old woman that I dated and that really showed me the ropes...anyway she was pretty kinky and one day she put on my tighty whities and had me put on her shear panties. I was sportin wood of course and in order to fit my cock in there I had to turn it sideways across my body. She told me to just stand there a second and she went into the other room. When she came out she had a camera and snapped a quick photo of me, much to my protesting! Well a week or so went by and I had forgotton all about the photo(can't imagine what they thought at Fotomat). I went to her house to visit her, she was there along with her older (and hotter) sister, her friend... and her 18 year old daughter(only a few months younger then me)! They were sitting around the kitchen table just giggling and caring on and looking at me very funny. They eventually excused themselves and left, so I asked my GF what that was all about and she showed me the photo they had been looking at. It was me in her shear panties!! I was shocked at the way I looked, but in a good way. First off you could see me like I was naked and my cock was hanging off the side of my body what looked like two inches, It looked massive! Needless to say I was treated a whole lot different after that! :wink: