Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, that girl in highschool was Right. How hung are you?

Hey everyone I am a skinny suburban kid that is well-endowed. I really enjoy this site so far and look forward to comparing dick size with men and seeing nude girls. I think LPSG is the place for me. Here's a little bit about myself relating to penis stories.....In high school a girl I hooked up with told me I was a "skinny kid with an elephant cock", my highschool reputation was that kid who had the giant dick which every school seems to have, and people on this site have told me I have a dick like Chad Hunt (what do you think?). Besides that, I like to have a good time and I also have a GF that I have been with for a long time and I am in love with her. We have great sex and she really knows what she's doing. Anyways, thanks for reading my thread and here's some pictures of me:

dalc68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man - if you ever feel like a guy - we are all queuing up !!!!! Damn I am soooo jealous !!!

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone I am a skinny suburban kid that is well-endowed. I really enjoy this site so far and look forward to comparing dick size with men and seeing nude girls. I think LPSG is the place for me. Here's a little bit about myself relating to penis stories.....In high school a girl I hooked up with told me I was a "skinny kid with an elephant cock", my highschool reputation was that kid who had the giant dick which every school seems to have, and people on this site have told me I have a dick like Chad Hunt (what do you think?). Besides that, I like to have a good time and I also have a GF that I have been with for a long time and I am in love with her. We have great sex and she really knows what she's doing. Anyways, thanks for reading my thread and here's some pictures of me:

Wow. That is an absolutely amazing cock!